jinjuku

jinjuku

Any president has to deal with congress.
The Democratic Controlled Congress could have stopped him anytime they wanted; they chose not to.
I'll bet you've never asked yourself why.
I was thinking either cowardice or $$ :D Believe me I view Obama as simply the lesser of two evils.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I was thinking either cowardice or $$ :D Believe me I view Obama as simply the lesser of two evils.
I know what you mean. :D
It really sucks for all of us; they don't give us any choices, other than someone that's too far left.
Or Palin that sounds too far right. So we are forced to go with two extremes.
I'm a Libertarian, and only fiscally conservative. So I guess I'm staying home election day.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I know what you mean. :D
It really sucks for all of us; they don't give us any choices, other than someone that's too far left.
Or Palin that sounds too far right. So we are forced to go with two extremes.
I'm a Libertarian, and only fiscally conservative. So I guess I'm staying home election day.
Go write in a vote for Ron Paul, like I'm doing ;)

M

mgsulli

Audiophyte
Keep working at it. You may get lucky and find something that is actually true or relevant,

R

robert6269

Audiophyte
insanity

Are you people insane? Don’t you all remember what’s been happening for the last eight years. Lies, lies, and more lies. You talk about these two candidates and choosing between two evils, but my lord are you going to sit back and elect another George Bush. McCain is the same in a different suit. Palin she does what ever is going to push her the farthest, forget about right or wrong, just what is best for her. That isn’t about you and me. How can this country consider shooting itself in the foot again? Foreign policy doesn’t work anymore because the lack of respect we have from other countries, which is largely to blame because the stupidity of this country, voting in people like Bush. Obama may not have been my fist choice, but are Americans so afraid of change they will elect more of the same, actually more but worse. Mark my words; you put McCain in office we will be in a world war, and his lies about caring for our troops. Look at his record. Our economy? McCain doesn’t understand it, how can he help fix it. Come on people lets give someone else a chance. Besides I would love to be working and feeding my family again, trickledown economics doesn’t work anymore in the 21st century. We need new ideas and methods to stop the madness.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Keep working at it. You may get lucky and find something that is actually true or relevant,
You mean she didn't ask for and get $21 mil for her town in earmarks?
Or, $200 mil for 2009 and something similar for 2008? You mean she didn't have a litmus test for city employees as a mayor, such as the librarian? You mean she is not a right wing extremist?

Did she or didn't she go to Iraq to visit her troops?
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/13/palin.iraq/?iref=hpmostpop

Oh, really?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jacob-alperinsheriff/sarah-palin-instituted-ra_b_125833.html

We'll see who is right and wrong, right?
Better tell that to those with the hard evidence. But, don't let facts ever get in any one's way:D Would not be the first time;)

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

You mean she didn't ask for and get $21 mil for her town in earmarks?
Or, $200 mil for 2009 and something similar for 2008? You mean she didn't have a litmus test for city employees as a mayor, such as the librarian? You mean she is not a right wing extremist?

Did she or didn't she go to Iraq to visit her troops?
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/13/palin.iraq/?iref=hpmostpop

Oh, really?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jacob-alperinsheriff/sarah-palin-instituted-ra_b_125833.html

We'll see who is right and wrong, right?
Better tell that to those with the hard evidence. But, don't let facts ever get in any one's way:D Would not be the first time;)
Again: From what I have read and seen now she is a right wing nutter.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic

This is kinda low, but i can also see how this stuff may have been overlooked (im not saying she shouldnt have cought it) when the paper work had been sent before her.

noone should have to pay for evidence to be collected in any crime, I think thats what taxes are for.

Thanks for the link, can you dig up something on the Dem. party that we might like to read. C'mon i know you can do it :p

Peace,
Tommy

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks for the link, can you dig up something on the Dem. party that we might like to read. C'mon i know you can do it :p

Peace,
Tommy
What would you like, or make you happy:D
But, I am sure there must be some dirt on them too:D There are no angles out there, even if I don't believe in them:D

Why claim you are against something when you know that you are guilty of it in the past? Why claim she was the best candidate just to be proven wrong, be humiliated in public that you were exaggerating:eek:

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
There are no angles out there, even if I don't believe in them:D

Being an man of science i thought you believed in angles, but not Angels:p

I knew what you meant......im just bustin your chops!!!:D

Peace,
Tommy

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com