Wii Are the Champions My Friends

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Nintendo's Wii outsold Sony's PlayStation 3 again at a nearly 4-to-1 margin in Japan this month according to Enterbrain, a Japanese game magazine publisher. The Wii sold 331,627 units during February 2008, compared with 89,131 units of the PS3 (Microsoft's Xbox 360 sold just 14,000 units). Those who stated that the Wii might be ready to wane as new titles flooded the market for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 may have to revise their thinking.

Discuss "Wii Are the Champions My Friends" here. Read the article.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
(If the HD DVD/Blu Ray war applied to other consumer goods)

The WII outsold the playstation 3 - 1! Isn't this where all the studio support should start switching over an only support the WII? I also assume that Best Buy will now start recommending the WII over other gaming consoles. Obviously the public has spoken and the other systems are just taking up valuable shelf space that should be allocated to the WII.

Gaigebacca

Gaigebacca

Audioholic
please tell me that is sarcasm dripping from that post...?

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Sarcasm and truth mixed together ever so delicately.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Nothing surprising in those sales reports. The Wii is the much more appropriate gaming system for families.WE have young grandchildren playing it as well as us older types. Xbox is for the on-line gaming crowd and PS#3 for the HD people. I would expect PS2 is still the number 2 system for the masses. Unless one has the lightning reflexes of a 10-14 year old the Wii is the way to go.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have several friends who purchased the wii system for their kids this Christmas who have been playing it themselves quite a bit lately. I haven't played yet, but I keep hearing how much I'm missing out, especially on the tennis and bowling games.

Jack

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Why is the Wii so popular?

My parents are in their 60's, with my mom celebrating her 60th last week. I flew in to see them at my aunt's place.

They brought their Wii for everyone play.

If a pair of seniors can enjoy a gaming console, Nintendo must be doing something right.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis