Why are republicans such scum to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Don't worry bout my age. Just note I have one vote that'll cancel out yours. Be cheerful my frizzy haired brown eyed lad <creative way of calling you a hairy asshole>.
I'm not worried about your age, I am worried that you're among us.

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Your just are what you are, a Soviet troll.
Ah yes, undoubtedly I'm overshadowed by your intellectual prowess.

You big meanie. I'm rubber you're glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Sticks and stone may break my bones but names w/ never hurt me.

I suspect now w/ lip puckered you'll go back into your millennial safe space in ma's and pa's basement under their health insurance till 26 yrs of age or until the next Democrat resides which makes your basement dwelling life long. Meh, I might end up voting Democrat so ya'll never see the light of day again!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

You big meanie. I'm rubber you're glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

I suspect now w/ lip puckered you'll go back into your millennial safe space in ma's and pa's basement under their health insurance until the Democrat resides which makes your basement dwelling life long. Meh, I might end up voting Democrat so ya'll never see the light of day again!
This is just dumb, but I still implore you to leave your hand gun at home when going to "protest".

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord

I suspect now w/ lip puckered you'll go back into your millennial safe space in ma's and pa's basement under their health insurance till 26 yrs of age or until the next Democrat resides which makes your basement dwelling life long. Meh, I might end up voting Democrat so ya'll never see the light of day again!

LOL
n2f18rmv5683075361ada050165560_500x290-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis