Which would you buy

H

Hondaman

Enthusiast
<font color='#0000FF'>Stanley, I hate to be an &quot;I told you so&quot; but, with the power to spare and the crisp clean accuracy of the yamaha you will be hearing music never before present in alot of other amps.
Glad you are satisfied

As for the NS 1000s on ebay, get them if you can but expect them to go well over $500, I've never seen them go for less yet and they are a bargin at that. Actually they are one of the few speakers out there that can take the power and throw it back in the form of sweet music. They are heavy beasts, about 80 pounds apiece and I can't imagine you ever needing another set of speakers. They will add yet another dimension to your music never before heard. My only complaint with mine is they are a bit lacking in the bass and I will correct this with a suitable sub, yamaha, ofcourse.
Enjoy and keep us posted. Who ever said you can't teach us old dogs new tricks. The youngsters in your are would drool all over themselves at your system although it does not do well with &quot;RAP&quot;, yours is meant to play MUSIC!</font>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis