Which brand makes the best quality loudspeakers?

Who makes the best speakers

• Aperion Audio

Votes: 22 3.1%
  • Axiom Audio

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • B&W

Votes: 154 22.0%
  • Harman (JBL, Infinity, Revel)

Votes: 155 22.2%
  • Klipsch

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • Martin Logan

Votes: 59 8.4%
  • Paradigm

Votes: 79 11.3%
  • Polk

Votes: 40 5.7%
  • PSB

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • RBH Sound

Votes: 42 6.0%

• Total voters
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I think this is now in the AH Drinking Game!

Take a drink every time someone recommends a brand that wasn’t included in the original poll.
Take 2 drinks every time someone comments that this 10 yr old thread is outdated.
Take 3 drinks for the suggestion that the thread be closed.

Cheers!
:cool:
Anyone who tried to play this game would be dead of alcohol poisoning within 20 minutes.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Anyone who tried to play this game would be dead of alcohol poisoning within 20 minutes.
I expect everyone to attend my viking funeral after I lose this game. I've got plenty of rivers around, but one of you will have to shoot the flaming arrow at the floating pyre.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I expect everyone to attend my viking funeral after I lose this game. I've got plenty of rivers around, but one of you will have to shoot the flaming arrow at the floating pyre.
For you I'd do something special. Like, make fresnel lens out of an old tv and use the sun's rays to ignite the pyre. With science!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
For you I'd do something special. Like, make fresnel lens out of an old tv and use the sun's rays to ignite the pyre. With science!

Ooooh. You never did get to make your murder magnifying glass. I wonder how much distance you can get from it?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
well given the latest thread I guess we need to add Perlisten to the mix ! ;)

marticus

marticus

Audioholic
Why isn't Bose in this thread?

Also this 10year old thread is out of date and should be closed.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Someone drag Marty off to bed. He's been passed out on the floor since last night...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm only half way through.

But I've run out of good whiskey.. This is terrible.
At that point, you don't need good whiskey.
Drink the first 1-4, upper-shelf style for flavor and self respect, then switch to the well to finish yourself off. It's OK if your well is something better than Beam, Jack or the like... :)
Makers is my well bourbon. Bulleit for Rye. :D

marticus

marticus

Audioholic
Drink the first 1-4, upper-shelf style for flavor and self respect, then switch to the well to finish yourself off. It's OK if your well is something better than Beam, Jack or the like... :)
I've gone from auchentoshan to red label to jack next up is my wife's home made flavoured vodka stuff, which tastes good but I don't know if I can survive it.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Same for just about any alcohol: start at the top and work your way down... ;) Comes in handy when hosting parties!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis