where can i get these speakers!!!!!!!!

B

Bmpz28

Audiophyte
okay before i was born my dad bought a stereo system made up of a quasar stereo with tape deck and EQ built in one unit. As a add on it also came with a technics 5 disc CD changer. The speakers that came with the system are QUASAR SW372 they are a 3 way book shelf type speaker with an 8 inch woofer , 4 inch Mid , 3 inch tweeter they are rated for 100W. I absolutely love the way these speakers sound they are perfect to me. But I CANNOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE! its like they don't exists. I have searched and searched for these speakers i really want to buy a pair for my own system. So if anyone can please give me any information on where it is that i can buy a pair of these i would greatly appreciate it thank you.

R

rfolden

Audiophyte
Quasar! From Motorola...

... or so the old TV ads go.

I couldn't readily find a picture of these speakers, so If you have one (or two) please post so I can get an idea of what to look for.

I'm a fan and amateur vintage loudspeaker picker, so I'd be happy to scour my local area flea markets, craigslist, etc. to help you find what you're looking for.

In the meantime, do a google search for "<speaker model number> craigslist" and sometimes you never know what you may find.

If I recall correctly, Quasar was a Motorola corp., so those speakers may be high-quality. If they sound great to you, go after them!!!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
OR you could try listening to other speakers out there to see if you can find something comparable. There are a lot of great speakers out there...

P

PJ3

Audiophyte
Sounds like the stereo I have....I have lost all cords to it,do you know where I can get them?

J

Jammin really loud

Audiophyte
Someone was looking for a pair of Quasar SW372 3-way speakers and i have some, in perfect condition. Call me 863-585-7950

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis