WHEN DID EVERYTHING GET SO EXPENSIVE?!?!?!?!? kids are expensive ...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
You can turn off that soap opera effect.
I know, there is a thread around here somewhere from when I bought my mother a surround sound {Wharfedale evo2-10s with matching center, fluance surrounds, denon 1913, and a rythmik lv12r}and new tv system, I bought her one of them fancy hi def $1700 units {I bought one for her, but won't buy one for me, I just noticed that as I typed it, that is weird, I'm going to have to bring that up at the psychiatrists office, lol} and when I set it all up it looked terrible to me, I did end up turning it off, it was called something like Ultra definition, I had to call tech support...

I really don't care about ht sound either, I only put a decent system in my living room to match the rest of the house, lol... Although the built in tv speakers are HORRID, but I could be happy with a nice sound bar, some sat surrounds, and pair of subs...

E

Experionelements

Audiophyte
For those looking to buy a residential property, here comes one of the choicest offerings in Noida, at Sector 45. Brought to you by Experion Developers, Experion Elements is among the newest addresses for homebuyers. There are apartments for sale in Experion Elements. This is an under-construction project right now, and is expected to be delivered by Jan, 2029.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis