What music do you love?

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
He's brand new.

Yes there is a music area but i'll answer anyway.

I like most anything that makes me tap my toe's & enjoy myself,my preferences are jazz,fusion jazz,classic rock,blues,motown,funk,funk fusion,hard rock,heavy metal,acid metal,death metal,orchestral works,female vocal,spoken word.

I hate country,rap,hip hop,disco,boy bands with shiny hairdo's,soul & most r&b,mtv rock n roll posers who play lame 2 chord solo's, yet posture their body like their a big tough guy,any whiny music talking about "girl i need you" ect.

That pretty much sum's it up for me.

Last edited:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I like hip hop/rap, rock and metal, jazz, classical, some pop, and I can't stand country music.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I love MUSIC. If it is good, it doesn't matter what "genre" it fits into or doesn't. I listen to primarily Rock, Alternative, Jazz, Techno/Trance/Dance, Sountracks, and whatever else suits my mood.

S

seansdadj

Audiophyte
Arabic and Turkish

I love the way that their instruments sounds

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I mainly listen to bluegrass (modern stuff, not old timey) but I like all kinds of music. I can't stand rap though.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Mods maybe you guys could push this over to the correct forum.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Jazz, Jazz and Jazz.

We listen to country as background music and I listen to hard, nasty rock when I workout. I hate hard, nasty rock but I workout well to it.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Keller Williams
Govt Mule
Leo Kottke
Karl Densons Tiny Universe

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
Jazz, Jazz and Jazz.

We listen to country as background music and I listen to hard, nasty rock when I workout. I hate hard, nasty rock but I workout well to it.
Have you heard the "Baby Jazz" CD's? :D:p:D

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai

Dammitt:mad: I cant stop boping my head back & forth after listening to these clips,i feel like the idiot from "Night at the Roxbury" where he would bop his head back & forth to the music,till he ended up breaking the car window.

Last edited by a moderator:
NYyankeeboi

NYyankeeboi

Junior Audioholic
Do you know house? - Todd Gardner

&

A black man in space-Dennis Ferrer

I grew up on this stuff. House, its a feeling, a style, a sound, a rhythm, a voice, a religion...its everything...

http://www.myspace.com/nyyankeeboi

Last edited:
bandphan

bandphan

Banned
ahhh the sweet sound of computer samples accurately played thru some fine fine equipment... house, has its place, but not in my living room no pune intended.

NYyankeeboi

NYyankeeboi

Junior Audioholic
I just love a lotta this newer house mixed with gospel, it combines that sound/beat along with some very powerful and fine voices...

It's truly a sound that is soulful.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis