What line in a movie made you say Yesss!!!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
sts9fan said:
"I cam here to chew some bubble gum and kick some ***...And I am all out of bubble gum"

Rowdy Roddy Piper: They Live
I absolutely agree. Good one!

annunaki

annunaki

Shadow_Ferret said:
I guess I don't get as emotionally involved with movies as you guys seem to. :rolleyes:

I saw a movie decades ago, can't remember the name, what it was about, who starred in it or anything. The only thing I remember is one of the characters liked to drink and he runs into the teatotaller and after learning that that person never drinks the guy replies, "You mean when you wake up in the morning that's the best you're going to feel for the rest of the day?"

I've never forgotten that line.
Office Space maybe??

T

Tryon

Enthusiast
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
Travis Dane: Assumption it's the mother of all F*$K UPS!

Lethal Weapon 4
Leo Getz: They f*$k you with cell phones. That's what it is. They're f*$kin' you with the cell phone. They love it when you get cut off. Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back - -which they know you're gonna do. - -they charge you for that f*$kin' first minute again at that high rate.

Lee Butters: You have the right to remain silent. So shut the f*$k up. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest f*$king lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya.

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
"We don't have a lotta time on this earth. We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day." -- when the main character said this in "Office Space", the whole theatre started cheering. So that was my "Yesss!!!" moment.

cheers,
supervij

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tryon said:
Lee Butters: You have the right to remain silent. So shut the f*$k up. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest f*$king lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya.

LOL, Yeah, that was a good one. :D

Rory in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels:

"If you leave anything out, I'll kill you.
If you bend the truth, or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you.
In fact, you're going to have to work very hard just to stay alive, Nick...
Do you understand everything I've just said?
GOOD, because if you don't, I'LL KILL YOU."

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
as good as it gets:

"sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here"

Hanse18

Hanse18

Audioholic
Desperado: The scene where he and his two guitar buddies are standing up against the building and they get surrounded by like 4 cars full of baddies. Machine gun guitar cases anyone? How about a guitar case rocket launcher? serious pwnage.

Halo (yeah, a videogame): Beat it on legendary, and seargent johnson and an elite are fighting when the ship blows up. Johnson: "Looks like this is it. Hold me." and then they hug.

And no Top Gun references? Everytime Goose dies I almost cry, and that whole scene at the end where Maverick won't engage is so intense, and then he pulls around and I get so pumped cuz u know he's gonna go kick some @$$.

Happy Gilmore: "I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast." "You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?"
and
"How about a warm glass of SHUT THE **** UP!" -- It's mean because he's talking to happy's grandma, but it's still classic.

The Jerk (doesn't get a lot of attention, but probably one of Steve Martin's best movies). Steve Martin : "I grew up a young black child."
and
Steve Martin: "He hates those cans! NO, more cans!" (makes no sense unless you see the movie).

Also, the first time you see the original Matrix "Mr. Anderson"... It gets old in the second and third movies, but it was creepy the first time.

My vote as favorite has to go with Doc Holliday from tombstone though. I'm your huckleberry. I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Ah...best ever...."Dirty" Harry Callahan..."Go ahead, punk. Make my day!"

Good second best...from 'Firefly'..."When someone tries to kill you...well, you kill 'em back."

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
Armageddon is a great quote movie:

Karl: Sir, I'm retired navy, I know all about classified. But one more thing. The person who finds her gets to name her right?
Dan: Yes, yes that's right, that's right.
Karl: I wanna name her Dottie after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking b*tch from which there is no escape.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis