What is the Best 50in Flat Panel made?

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
I just about gave up when out in the drive there was such a clatter I ran to the door to see whats the matter when down at the end I could see a big sled riding on eighteen tiny wheels, I knew then that there is a Santa and my present was here early, by a Christmas standpoint, late by all other accounts.
Well its here , my 500 M Pioneer was just delivered at 5:15 PM, 3 and one half hours late but I still cant stop smiling, I dont even think I'll fire it up as it was sporting a temp. of about 15 degrees with the wind chill so I'll let it warm up till say , Saturday :D can't take any chances , also I will get some pics to post up as well, sawz..woo hoo baby.....
Then your good to go.You'll love it i'm sure.
I dont have the patience for the 150hrs straight breakin.Been using mine since i got it on monday.Breakin during normal use is fine as i have been told.
As in reply to your first post to my understanding the control patch should be applied after the 150+ hrs has already been completed.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I just about gave up when out in the drive there was such a clatter I ran to the door to see whats the matter when down at the end I could see a big sled riding on eighteen tiny wheels, I knew then that there is a Santa and my present was here early, by a Christmas standpoint, late by all other accounts.
Well its here , my 500 M Pioneer was just delivered at 5:15 PM, 3 and one half hours late but I still cant stop smiling, I dont even think I'll fire it up as it was sporting a temp. of about 15 degrees with the wind chill so I'll let it warm up till say , Saturday :D can't take any chances , also I will get some pics to post up as well, sawz..woo hoo baby.....
Well, congrats man! I had no idea you had an Elite panel on the radar. This totally came out of left field! Is your name Raul Ibanez? :p

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Well, congrats man! I had no idea you had an Elite panel on the radar. This totally came out of left field! Is your name Raul Ibanez? :p
Come on my Audio brother, everyone is doing it, aw just kidding, I went with it to replace my 58 inch DLP that I sold a while back , I was going to get the 600M but the deal for these 500M's was just too good ya know ,around 1600 plus another 99 for a stand,which I prolly dont need as it will hang on the wall in the HT but if I go bigger down the road I'll need the stand any way for another room. Well for now I break er in and post some pics :D

BruZZi

BruZZi

Full Audioholic
Come on my Audio brother, everyone is doing it, aw just kidding, I went with it to replace my 58 inch DLP that I sold a while back , I was going to get the 600M but the deal for these 500M's was just too good ya know ,around 1600 plus another 99 for a stand,which I prolly dont need as it will hang on the wall in the HT but if I go bigger down the road I'll need the stand any way for another room. Well for now I break er in and post some pics :D
Yep...

I was planning to buy the Panasonic TC-P50V10. I was just waiting for a good deal (other sizes/models had great deal many times).

But after going to the shoot-out at Robert Zohn's store (Value Electronics) and seeing both the Panny 50V10 and 500M side-by-side (along with other 6 top Flat Panels TVs - all professional calibrated) I changed my mind. I took me only about 10 minutes watching the 500M to know this was the TV to get. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
uuuhhhhhh, please give me the details, retailer, etc! :eek: Thanks. :D PM is fine. :cool:
Robert Zohn's store (Value Electronics) but it was the black friday cyber monday deal so I am not quite sure of the price now, I did post this way back then sorry J.:eek:

BruZZi

BruZZi

Full Audioholic
Robert Zohn's store (Value Electronics) but it was the black friday cyber monday deal so I am not quite sure of the price now, I did post this way back then sorry J.:eek:
More expensive now because the last shipment of 500M's that Robert got from a distributor, had an increase of price.

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis