What do you think of a massage chair for a home theater and music?

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I bought a chair on sale for about $1200 that has air-bag massage and heat and power lumbar support plus power recline and head rest. It's now my primary chair (I also have three leather power recliners I bought for 2/3 off at a going out of business sake and two ultra-cush manual recliners with microfiber for my 6-chair, three row home theater).

The air bag massage is very quiet and soooo much better than that Shiatsu or vibrating crap out there. It doesn't really affect music or home theater, IMO and it's great for long gaming sessions (17.1 Neural X driven PS4 gaming. I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition right now. Talk about panning in a circle around me and birds flying overhead, etc.)
I can’t believe I got a zero gravity air bag massage chair for around $700 otd (lowest priced zero gravity massage chair I could find online was in the $2000s, unfortunately my shipment comes in 3 boxes and I’m still impatiently waiting for the 3rd, which is arriving late tomorrow.

somewhat of a downside of having a large chair that goes up over your head in a home theater is if you have rear surrounds like I do, it blocks some of the sound coming from that direction (not too worried as I have 3 way towers for my rears, so I got a lot of sound coming from there).But it wasn’t a deal breaker for me as I think it was a great opportunity to get a massage chair for my setup at such a great price.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I’ve decided to keep my reclining chair and have put it right next to my massage chair so I have options. Massage chair is wonderful! But I must admit I’m watching a new movie with the massage chair engaged and it is indeed distracting , so I’m watching on the recliner now. I think the massage chair would be great for relaxing music and movies you’ve already seen.

53927515-8676-4245-AAF3-9FB4116E22B7.jpeg

E

ebrartin

Enthusiast
Massage chirs are a great choice for home theater or music room!! As a tall man i use this Osaki OS4000TA massage chair. This chairs are designed for advanced performance the osaki os4000ta spots the next generation air massage technology which has innovatively reduced the air massager by decreasing the number of air bags to enhance the massage surface for enhanced relaxation.

A

ashleykippel

Audiophyte
So I’ve been researching massage chairs recently and I was wondering what you thought about them in relation to home theater and music. Would it be to relaxing and maybe take away from the home theater and music experience?

What do you think?
That’s a great question! I’ve been thinking about how a massage chair might fit into the home theater setup as well. Personally, I think it could enhance the experience rather than take away from it. Imagine sinking into a comfy massage chair while watching your favorite movie or listening to music—it could make for a super relaxing and immersive experience. Just make sure the chair isn’t too noisy during operation, or you might want to adjust the volume to compensate. Overall, if you enjoy relaxation and comfort, it could be a fantastic addition to your home entertainment setup!

A

ashleykippel

Audiophyte
That’s a great question! I’ve been thinking about how a massage chair might fit into the home theater setup as well. Personally, I think it could enhance the experience rather than take away from it. Imagine sinking into a comfy massage chair while watching your favorite movie or listening to music—it could make for a super relaxing and immersive experience. Just make sure the chair isn’t too noisy during operation, or you might want to adjust the volume to compensate. Overall, if you enjoy relaxation and comfort, it could be a fantastic addition to your home entertainment setup!
And remember, it's coming up to Black friday. Having a massage chair in your house might not be an awful choice. Do you want to relax after a tiring day? Do you want to protect your health, especially your bones? Make a choice man, buy yourself a massage chair man

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis