What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Not with ya here.
Vibe, think, believe, guess, and according to Anderson Cooper on CNN LOL? These words do not proceed the mention of facts, least of all the last one. Have not watched CNN since the first Iraq war when they covered for Saddam. Aren't they the channel that seem to have weekly internal pedophilia investigations?

Facts are what we will need to make a proper judgement. The rest is just speculation.
Forget for a moment about Cruz. Replace his name with Smith. What other questions was he supposed to ask the FBI. What's your favorite color?
Oath Keeper president yes. A great position to infiltrate and report on activities. FBI handbook stuff.
He is on tape giving instructions and inciting a breach of the barriers. (NY Times)
He is on tape firing up the crowds with rhetoric. (NY Times)
He is one of the first 20 on the FBI Jan 6 list and removed.
The FBI did not arrest or charge him. Meanwhile they are going after grandmothers and giving them 3 years probation.
The Jan 6 committee has interviewed him but will not released the transcript.
14,000 hours of unreleased tape under seal.

We are not going to get to the bottom of this here. But to anyone with even a slightly critical mind would have many additional questions. It has to be investigated properly and time will tell.
The 5 year Russia Hoax taught us that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not with ya here.
Vibe, think, believe, guess, and according to Anderson Cooper on CNN LOL? These words do not proceed the mention of facts, least of all the last one. Have not watched CNN since the first Iraq war when they covered for Saddam. Aren't they the channel that seem to have weekly internal pedophilia investigations?

Facts are what we will need to make a proper judgement. The rest is just speculation.
Forget for a moment about Cruz. Replace his name with Smith. What other questions was he supposed to ask the FBI. What's your favorite color?
Oath Keeper president yes. A great position to infiltrate and report on activities. FBI handbook stuff.
He is on tape giving instructions and inciting a breach of the barriers. (NY Times)
He is on tape firing up the crowds with rhetoric. (NY Times)
He is one of the first 20 on the FBI Jan 6 list and removed.
The FBI did not arrest or charge him. Meanwhile they are going after grandmothers and giving them 3 years probation.
The Jan 6 committee has interviewed him but will not released the transcript.
14,000 hours of unreleased tape under seal.

We are not going to get to the bottom of this here. But to anyone with even a slightly critical mind would have many additional questions. It has to be investigated properly and time will tell.
The 5 year Russia Hoax taught us that.
I have my doubts now. Plus Darren Beattie from Revolver News is a former Trump speech writer. That sets off flags. I'm more inclined to believe Epps and others were what I'd seen all along: Trump people.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/01/jan-6-conspiracy-theory-centers-on-baseless-claim-about-ray-epps/

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Factcheck.org is Lefty. Revolver is Trumpian.
There is too much smoke. Time and investigations will tell the tale. Hell we are still waiting on JFK's files.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
From the above link.....

But neither Greene nor Gaetz produced evidence that Epps works for the federal government. And the fact that his picture was removed from the FBI’s wanted list without having charges filed against him could mean any number of things, two legal experts told us.

The Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol disclosed in a Jan. 11 tweet that it has interviewed Epps, who “informed us he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan 5th or 6th or at any other time.”

Investigation Is a ‘Work in Progress’
If the FBI removes a picture, it means its agents no longer need the public’s assistance in identifying him, Daniel Richman, a former federal prosecutor who was an advisor to former FBI Director James B. Comey, told us in a phone interview.

There are many reasons that the FBI would remove Epps’ photo without filing charges during an ongoing investigation, Richman said, including that he may have spoken to investigators and clarified his role or that he is cooperating with investigators and may implicate others.

“It’s very much a work in progress from the government’s perspective,” said Richman, who also was a consultant to the Department of Justice.

It’s worth noting that Epps’ picture isn’t the only one the FBI has removed. The bureau has also removed photos of individuals numbered 310, 311 and 312, for example. In other cases, the FBI has labeled those in the pictures as having been arrested — individual number 313 is an example of that.

The most common charge for those arrested following Jan. 6 is entering or remaining in a restricted federal building, so it’s also noteworthy that none of the videos included in Revolver’s posts show Epps inside the Capitol building. In fact, two of them appear to show Epps trying to mitigate confrontation between protesters and police outside.

Barbara McQuade, a former U.S. attorney who co-chaired the attorney general’s advisory committee’s terrorism and national security subcommittee, told us something similar to Richman in an email.

“It is quite possible that insufficient evidence exists to charge him with a crime, either because his conduct did not amount to criminal behavior or the facts cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt,” she said. “It could also be that he has agreed to cooperate, and so any charges are being deferred until prosecutors are able to assess the value of his cooperation.”

McQuade also noted that inciting violence at a protest would violate the FBI’s Domestic Investigations and Operation Guide, which, she said, “prohibits the FBI from interfering with First Amendment protected activities.”

“It is always possible that an individual agent has violated a policy,” McQuade said, but that agent would be guilty of misconduct if he incited violence and the bureau would be guilty of misconduct if it if it planted an agent to incite violence.

We asked the FBI why Epps’ photo had been removed, but a spokeswoman for the agency declined to comment.

At an Oct. 21 hearing, Rep. Thomas Massie, a Republican from Kentucky, told Attorney General Merrick Garland, “There’s a concern that there were agents of the government, or assets of the government, present on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6 during the protests.” He then showed video of Epps and noted that he hadn’t been charged.

Garland responded, “As I said at the outset, one of the norms of the Justice Department is to not comment on pending investigations.”

We asked the Justice Department if it would be able to comment at this point, but we didn’t get a response.

We also reached out to Epps by phone and email, but didn’t hear back.

But Massie’s suggestion has been echoed by others, including the Daily Caller’s Matt Walsh, who has twice posted a video to social media calling the theory that Epps is a federal agent or asset “credible.”

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Yes , and the below is also from the same link. They buried the money quote in the middle of a long-winded article. Kind of like the NY Times does. Clever by this much as Maxwell Smart would say.

"We can’t say exactly what role Epps played during the riot or what he may have told investigators afterward."

In other words, we don't know.

Sure would be nice if they release the 14,000 hours of tape and let the people see for themselves especially since they paid for the tapes with their taxdollars....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yes , and the below is also from the same link. They buried the money quote in the middle of a long-winded article. Kind of like the NY Times does. Clever by this much as Maxwell Smart would say.

"We can’t say exactly what role Epps played during the riot or what he may have told investigators afterward."

In other words, we don't know.

Sure would be nice if they release the 14,000 hours of tape and let the people see for themselves especially since they paid for the tapes with their taxdollars....
Probably was due to the Scaffold Man and the Fence Man. The SM was using a microphone and was saying go to the Capital. The FM was seen cutting exterior barriers for any easier path. Then there was the issue of security and if they let them in, but I dunno. They were outnumbered. The sad part is they didn't have to do all this. They already had the election in hand. Fuckers.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Frankly, I dunno either. If this really was a case of large scale entrapment, there were probably many more "operatives/informants/agents" in the crowd that we are not aware of yet. The entrance points where the barriers came down were perfectly chosen for the penetration of the inner Capital grounds. They were either pre-planned for success or just lucky that it turned out as it did.
BTW, I'm curious and want to look further into that school bus the DC police busted on Jan 5 that was filled with weapons. Someone told me that one of the suspects arrested at the scene was seen the next day at the Capital.
How can someone arrested at that type of crime scene be released so he can participate in the Jan 6 events?
More smoke? Is it a lie? Who can tell at this point.
Agree it is truly sad if this proves to be a setup. They should have looked to the future, taken care of solving the country's issues and trying to unite us by pursuing a moderate agenda. Instead we have a further divided country.
Now the strategy seems to be inflating Jan 6 for the rest of the year to keep the House and Senate in Nov.
Good luck with the inflation rate and depending on the advice of their economists telling them to spend more to contain it. Paul Volcker is not around RIP. Ludicrous speed!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Frankly, I dunno either. If this really was a case of large scale entrapment, there were probably many more "operatives/informants/agents" in the crowd that we are not aware of yet. The entrance points where the barriers came down were perfectly chosen for the penetration of the inner Capital grounds. They were either pre-planned for success or just lucky that it turned out as it did.
BTW, I'm curious and want to look further into that school bus the DC police busted on Jan 5 that was filled with weapons. Someone told me that one of the suspects arrested at the scene was seen the next day at the Capital.
How can someone arrested at that type of crime scene be released so he can participate in the Jan 6 events?
More smoke? Is it a lie? Who can tell at this point.
Agree it is truly sad if this proves to be a setup. They should have looked to the future, taken care of solving the country's issues and trying to unite us by pursuing a moderate agenda. Instead we have a further divided country.
Now the strategy seems to be inflating Jan 6 for the rest of the year to keep the House and Senate in Nov.
Good luck with the inflation rate and depending on the advice of their economists telling them to spend more to contain it. Paul Volcker is not around RIP. Ludicrous speed!
The "hippie" Trump bus. An odd choice if your going to black mail him. I'm not even talking about "solving" our problems. If the left did it, why? They already had the election, and the House and Senate.

H

HTMAN

Enthusiast
The "hippie" Trump bus. An odd choice if your going to black mail him. I'm not even talking about "solving" our problems. If the left did it, why? They already had the election, and the House and Senate.
The left would sacrifice the US to China to bring Trump down.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Why is always a good question.
Its early January 2021. You have the legislative and executive branch in your hands. You have the Supreme Court intimidated by the threat of stacking it if they don't behave. They had toppled the hated Trump.
What else do you need?
Short term: They needed to also discredit his voters and supporters. Then be able to label them as "terrorists" and threats to the State, which means them, not the country.
Long term, historical: Seekers of absolute power, once they get it, become paranoid and will do anything to keep it. It is a feature of any totalitarian state. Draw a line through human political history and look at any large Empire or Country(in modern times). There are only a few truly free Republics in history.
The first logical first steps are censuring free speech and limits/checks on the government power.
Another question for the crowd. Is there any evidence these steps happening now?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Am a little confused. You mean the the Dems are not after power and control?

H

HTMAN

Enthusiast
I have no idea who wrote this. It is SOOOO true.
--------------
Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible." Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere." Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." I have condemned violent protests and lawlessness every single time they've been reported. I condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol yesterday. But I refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful (52 arrested) chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for. Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relative few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many. The real culprit here? The mainstream media has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them. The inflammatory rhetoric of the Left caused this, and it's about time Democrats and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." It's time for careful reflection and change on all sides. God help us!

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I have no idea who wrote this. It is SOOOO true.
--------------
Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible." Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere." Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." I have condemned violent protests and lawlessness every single time they've been reported. I condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol yesterday. But I refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful (52 arrested) chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for. Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relative few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many. The real culprit here? The mainstream media has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them. The inflammatory rhetoric of the Left caused this, and it's about time Democrats and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." It's time for careful reflection and change on all sides. God help us!
I saw this some time ago. Thanks for reminding me about it. Does a good job of explaining why the political climate is what it is today. Of course the Lefties would call it BS since they don't have terms for blind hypocrisy or double standards.
Note, further to a point I was trying to make yesterday, this started pre-Trump. He certainly didn't help while in office but he got into office in front of the wave of frustration.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's the DOJ webpage describing the indictment of Stewart Rhodes (leader of Oath Keepers) for his role in January 6:

Here's a link to the indictment:

As you can see, Rhodes has been indicted for Counts 1, 2, 3, 4, 9. Count 1 (Seditious Conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. 2384) is the count that's been getting so much media coverage.

Here's the actual code section:

>>>18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.<<<

Editing the code down to the parts that are most likely to get Rhodes convicted we get:

>>If two or more persons . . . conspire to . . . by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States . . . they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.<<<

"The essence of conspiracy is an agreement to commit some act condemned by law." United States v. Jimenez Recio, 537 U.S. 270, 274 (2003) (quoting Iannelli v. United States, 420 U.S. 770, 777 (1975)) (“The Court has repeatedly said that the essence of a conspiracy is ‘an agreement to commit an unlawful act.’”
That agreement is ‘a distinct evil...’”); see also United States v. Flores, 945 F.3d 687, 712 (2d Cir. 2019) (“The crux of
a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to join together to accomplish something illegal.”); United
States v. Annamalai, 939 F.3d 1216, 1232 (11th Cir. 2019) (quoting Ocasio v. United States, 136 S. Ct. 1423, 1429
(2016)) (‘“The fundamental characteristic of a [§ 371] conspiracy is a joint commitment to an endeavor which, if
completed, would satisfy all of the elements of [underlying substantive] criminal offense.”’); United States v. Cruse,
805 F.3d 795, 811 (7th Cir. 2015) (emphasis in the original) (“[T]he agreement is essential evil at which the crime of
conspiracy is directed”); United States v. Lapier, 796 F.3d 1090, 1096 (9th Cir. 2015) (“Conspiracy is a partnership in
criminal purposes. The gist of the crime is the confederation or combination of minds.”).

Notice that the agreement "to commit" does not require that a criminal act actually occurs.

I'm not sure how this will turn out, but these guys (the Oath Keepers) are basically just completely F'ng nuts (Hint: read the indictment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis