What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm especially glad to see the judge recommended Powell & the others be re-educated on election laws. If there is any justice in this country, that judge would disbar them only after they passed the refresher course.
Most lawyers are licensed to practice law by a state entity, and they may be separately admitted to practice in federal court. Attorneys may be licensed to practice in more than one state, either via reciprocity agreements between states, or by separately passing the bar requirements in more than one state (not all states have reciprocity agreements with other states).

The judge does not have jurisdiction to disbar the attorneys in each state, but court decision includes an order that the decision be referred to the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission and "the appropriate disciplinary authority for the jurisdiction(s) where each attorney is admitted, referring the matter for investigation and possible suspension or disbarment . . ." It's not entirely clear what will happen to each attorney, but I would not want to be on the receiving end of this, that's for damn sure.

This is one of the harshest federal district court decisions I have ever seen (It's 110 pages, so I have not read all of it). The first sentence leaves no doubt where it is going: "This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process." It's clear that the judge wanted to lay out a detailed record of the abuse in order to cut off arguments to the effect that sanctions are not appropriate because the decision was political, not based on facts, not well-reasoned, etc. It also appears to be a road map of sorts for the disciplinary authorities. Once this is of record at the various state bar authorities, it will be difficult for the attorneys to rebut the mountain of evidence against them (in fairness, the attorneys may not all be equally culpable).

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
anytime a lawyer can get his or hers ass in a slinger is a good day !!
Lawyers, activest judges, politicians are all very similar and work together to keep each other employed. You see it at all levels. I still think Linn and the other dingbat were trying to sabotage everything. It wasn't put out by the media much but Rudy and the Whitehouse shutdown all communications with them very early.

As for this thread I can't believe people are alright with how some of the people are being treated. Talk about an authoritarian govt. People being held in D.C. jails indefinitely for misdemeanors and minor felony charges getting beaten and mentally abused by guards. All while most of the blm and Antifa rioters and looters got off Scott free for ruining way more lives and their death and destruction.

The division in this country is sickening.

People wonder why the suicide rate for Vets is skyrocketing and our military is falling apart... I mean what did we fight and die for. Not Freedom not Liberty not a once great country. No basically we fought and died for a bunch of spoiled blinded sheep that don't give a damb about either.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Lawyers, activest judges, politicians are all very similar and work together to keep each other employed. You see it at all levels. I still think Linn and the other dingbat were trying to sabotage everything. It wasn't put out by the media much but Rudy and the Whitehouse shutdown all communications with them very early.

As for this thread I can't believe people are alright with how some of the people are being treated. Talk about an authoritarian govt. People being held in D.C. jails indefinitely for misdemeanors and minor felony charges getting beaten and mentally abused by guards. All while most of the blm and Antifa rioters and looters got off Scott free for ruining way more lives and their death and destruction.

The division in this country is sickening.

People wonder why the suicide rate for Vets is skyrocketing and our military is falling apart... I mean what did we fight and die for. Not Freedom not Liberty not a once great country. No basically we fought and died for a bunch of spoiled blinded sheep that don't give a damb about either.
Watching Trumps rise and fall has been a very learning journey.

People have grown more disconnected from the government and its not something that happened overnight it built up for a long long time before he ever came on board. His explosion onto politics and his ability to do so was just a reaction to the problems in the system

Many people went with Trump in the beginning just to watch the whole system burn I believe. It was a big f you to the established elites. The consequences And lessons taken from this are fascinating I think we forget because have we have become so radicalized and angry right now so extremist on both political sides that there was real legit anger for valid reasons from the average citizen from both political party's at the time of his rise and if those underlying problems aren't addressed they just continue to fester and spoil until this country breaks from the inside out

And it's not just a republican thing the left is changing as well progressives separating from more centrist liberals as well as the far right separating from more center of the line Republicans

It all is a reflection I think of everyone's anger at the current system and how it needs to be changed. Unfortunately everyone is still so angry and it's all so fresh and new. Emotions and knee jerk reactions rule the climate know.

No side wants to admit they could be wrong or need the other side so no ones backing down everyone's not just fighting within they're party they're at the throats of the perceived opposing sides

Hopefully that changes or the elites I fear will truly get there way

Step 1 teach the people only to consume
Step 2 infiltrate the adults with the news
Step 3 indoctrinate the children with the schools and the apps and music on the phones that they use
Step 4 separate the right from the left
Step 5 separate the white from the black
Step 6 separate the rich from the poor use religion and equality to seperate them more
Step 7 perpetuate a lie
Step 8 play it on the news every night
Step 9 when people start to fight and divide TAKE CONTROL this is called situational design

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic

People have grown more disconnected from the government and its not something that happened overnight it built up for a long long time before he ever came on board. His explosion onto politics and his ability to do so was just a reaction to the problems in the system

Many people went with Trump in the beginning just to watch the whole system burn I believe. It was a big f you to the established elites. The consequences And lessons taken from this are fascinating I think we forget because have we have become so radicalized and angry right now so extremist on both political sides that there was real legit anger for valid reasons from the average citizen from both political party's at the time of his rise and if those underlying problems aren't addressed they just continue to fester and spoil until this country breaks from the inside out

And it's not just a republican thing the left is changing as well progressives separating from more centrist liberals as well as the far right separating from more center of the line Republicans

It all is a reflection I think of everyone's anger at the current system and how it needs to be changed. Unfortunately everyone is still so angry and it's all so fresh and new. Emotions and knee jerk reactions rule the climate know.

No side wants to admit they could be wrong or need the other side so no ones backing down everyone's not just fighting within they're party they're at the throats of the perceived opposing sides

Step 3 indoctrinate the children with the schools and the apps and music on the phones that they use
Step 6 separate the rich from the poor use religion and equality to seperate them more
Step 7 perpetuate a lie
Step 9 when people start to fight and divide TAKE CONTROL this is called situational design
I see you've heard Tom's music. I agree with a lot of what you said. A lot of moving pieces of the puzzle. The brainwashing has been going on in Academia and journalism since the 60s. An open source seminar I went to had a KGB defector talking about that and he was 100% correct. I think we are dealing with a few things. Marxist tactics in the media, academia, and groups such as BLM. Typical political infighting. The media and social information run by oligarchs in the world and possibly China. At work. Will explain later.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
All while most of the blm and Antifa rioters and looters got off Scott free for ruining way more lives and their death and destruction.
Hey, we found the white guy!

Sorry but the attempted overthrow of our federal government takes precedence over anything else that has happened in the past 2 years. I'm sure you sat at home cheering and masturbating to cops being beaten and trampled. Maybe you were there, perhaps? Was that your own feces smeared on the Capitol walls?

If you're in the "it was a peaceful protest" camp, then you can F right off. Move to Russia; their ideals are more aligned to yours anyway.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic

Step 7 perpetuate a lie
By the way hello again. Took a look around here at the posts and doubt I'll make many friends. Someone just laughed at my post. So easy to laugh at facts and brush them off.

1. Country of consumers. To who? Big business. The oligarchs and ultra elite caste. Amazon, big tech, big pharma, etc.

2. And 3. Go together and goes back to the Siri Beznavof KGB defector i was talking about. who really brought a spotlight to KGB activities and tactics. I was able to attend a classified briefing but it's open source now and there are video's of his interviews so I can talk about it. To keep it short they were looking at the long game. Infiltrate the western culture and divide. Use Academia and journalists to push subtle messages. Then when the indoctrinated grow. Then further division using race and Religion. Patriotism is bad and now BLM's goal which was on there freaking webpage was that they are trained Marxists and their goal is to divide the nuclear family destroy the constitution.

2. Infiltrate adults with the news. People are brainwashed. Even some of the lesser elite like Lebron touting BLM who has a huge influence on people but it's all a lie and way to divide this country.

The other steps are obvious. In fact everything I just said is but people will just bury their head in the sand... or laugh. Keep voting for their side and not see the big picture.

This country is finished. People can't see their real enemies as supposedly the majority just voted for them.

Weakness begets violence and chaos. Joy.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Hey, we found the white guy!

Sorry but the attempted overthrow of our federal government takes precedence over anything else that has happened in the past 2 years. I'm sure you sat at home cheering and masturbating to cops being beaten and trampled. Maybe you were there, perhaps? Was that your own feces smeared on the Capitol walls?

If you're in the "it was a peaceful protest" camp, then you can F right off. Move to Russia; their ideals are more aligned to yours anyway.
I went to an easy E concert in Fort Worth back in the 80s. Give me a break.

You must be the compost/perv flamewarrior. Look it up you'll be flattered.

Overthrow of our govt? FBI just concluded there was no such plan. You must have missed that.

Masturbate? TMI sure everyone will agree.

Jan6 a peaceful protest? It was wrong and any person attacking law enforcement deserves to go to jail and have a fair process and trial for their crime.

Feces? Read my post 10 times.

Next.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
By the way hello again. Took a look around here at the posts and doubt I'll make many friends. Someone just laughed at my post. So easy to laugh at facts and brush them off.

1. Country of consumers. To who? Big business. The oligarchs and ultra elite caste. Amazon, big tech, big pharma, etc.

2. And 3. Go together and goes back to the Siri Beznavof KGB defector i was talking about. who really brought a spotlight to KGB activities and tactics. I was able to attend a classified briefing but it's open source now and there are video's of his interviews so I can talk about it. To keep it short they were looking at the long game. Infiltrate the western culture and divide. Use Academia and journalists to push subtle messages. Then when the indoctrinated grow. Then further division using race and Religion. Patriotism is bad and now BLM's goal which was on there freaking webpage was that they are trained Marxists and their goal is to divide the nuclear family destroy the constitution.

2. Infiltrate adults with the news. People are brainwashed. Even some of the lesser elite like Lebron touting BLM who has a huge influence on people but it's all a lie and way to divide this country.

The other steps are obvious. In fact everything I just said is but people will just bury their head in the sand... or laugh. Keep voting for their side and not see the big picture.

This country is finished. People can't see their real enemies as supposedly the majority just voted for them.

This is not a forum populated with far right white supremacy members so you are right in your doubt of making many friends here.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
This is not a forum populated with far right white supremacy members so you are right in your doubt of making many friends here.
Interesting assumption and reply. The far right idiots are just as bad as people Like yourself who assume and try to paint someone as something they are not. No thanks.

How about replying to something I said. Otherwise next.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting assumption and reply. The far right idiots are just as bad as people Like yourself who assume and try to paint someone as something they are not. No thanks.

How about replying to something I said. Otherwise next.
Just far right drivel and conspiracy theories from some white dude blaming BLM and Antifa for whatever ills there are. It's derp. @Kvn_Walker was spot on in his reply to you.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Just far right drivel and conspiracy theories from some white dude blaming BLM and Antifa for whatever ills there are. It's derp. @Kvn_Walker was spot on in his reply to you.
Excusing the attacks and your other derp as you say it I'll step down to checkers.

You realize most of Antifa and BLM are white? Yeah most of that Marxist movement is.

Again refute what I said not try to paint me as something I am not.

So what you are saying is that neither Antifa, BLM, AND all the riots they are involved in have not been an issue?

They haven't killed more people than Jan6?

They haven't done more damage to American lives than the jan6 idiots?

Talk about being derp. Only person who died at the jan6 episode was a Trump follower, Vet, and someone who is worried about the direction of our country.

Sort of like all the Vets killing themselves nowadays wondering why they fought for spoiled sheltered brainwashed people like yourself worried more about a lie and not this country.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I see you've heard Tom's music. I agree with a lot of what you said. A lot of moving pieces of the puzzle. The brainwashing has been going on in Academia and journalism since the 60s. An open source seminar I went to had a KGB defector talking about that and he was 100% correct. I think we are dealing with a few things. Marxist tactics in the media, academia, and groups such as BLM. Typical political infighting. The media and social information run by oligarchs in the world and possibly China. At work. Will explain later.
Yeah Tom has his moments some songs I really like some I'm just not feeling but when he gets a song right it goes hard. Good bars good hooks and beats

I like how his songs make you think and aren't just regurgitated big industry crap rappers like Tom, Hopsin, NF, Macklemore, those are my favorite type of rappers

Tom definetly likes to point out the inconsistencies in society. And has a clever and controversial way to do that. Which sells for him very well. Also he's quiet educated and I like his views on a lot of points.

Pretty inspirational really came here with nothing trying to run from an addiction has overcome so much and achieved a lot. I love his songs about recovery pretty powerful stuff man

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Excusing the attacks and your other derp as you say it I'll step down to checkers.

You realize most of Antifa and BLM are white? Yeah most of that Marxist movement is.

So what you are saying is that neither Antifa, BLM, AND all the riots they are involved in have not been an issue?

Talk about being derp. Only person who died at the jan6 episode was a Trump follower, Vet, and someone who is worried about the direction of our country.

Sort of like all the Vets killing themselves nowadays wondering why they fought for spoiled sheltered brainwashed people like yourself worried more about a lie and not this country.
Just be yourself bro in the steam vent anything goes. So yeah this site definetly has people that lean both ways I've seen quiet a few right leaners as well and they can basically give as good as they get.

A lot of the dudes on the left that give you sh$t on this site well I've seen some unprovoked stuff really out of line thrown at them from some pretty far right leaning dudes and since everyone's been so stressed out over the last 2 years it kindoff just gets out of hand lately. So I can't blame them for the intensity of there reaction at times

Hell I'm no angel at times too so I have no room to judge anyone for there reactions at times

Just take it with a grain of salt man. Be you communicate honestly try to use any dialogue as a way to learn no matter how sideways it goes.

And realize your never going to change anybodys minds about issues like politics also remember some members are international and don't even live in the U.S. so you could just be debating someone whose only investment is to debate you for the hell of it. So I wouldn't waste too much energy in it bro

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I agree with you to a point

You need to realize there is a difference between organizations and movements
BLM the organization is trash and unfortunately has done a lot to distract and shut people down on some important issues. A lot of corruption and other things has been exposed this past year to kindoff cast light on that organization and it's problems

But the movement? The movement does have some valid points and beefs Ahmound Arbury Treyvon Martin George Floyd was just the final spark that lit the fire and I apologize if I misspelled names and ommited quiet frankly a lot of names that should be on that list due to time constraints

There is a huge statistical disparity in the interactions with police and minorities on certain types of situations

But unfortunately when extremists from both sides get involved then you add in the news then get our politicians involved well you take a very good message and cause and get it all twisted up in a heartbeat

Leave the media and most elite politicians to f up any problem they attempt to solve

Afghanistan another perfect example. Take a situation that both sides in America agree on get our troops out of a 20 year war and stop being involved in other countries business try to get them to live the way we think they should
And let politicians run it and they find a way to turn it into a total cluster f..k

Americans were united when the video came out of how Floyd was treated but it didn't take long for extremists and news and politics to f..k up a great opportunity for us to come together and fix parts of our system and the people trained in it to be better bro

And yes our leaders so worried about trying to make everyone happy and not coming down on both sides of an issue when people step out of line and break the law is a huge issue. People see the leniency and then use it as an excuse to A not respect authority and B not listen to the other sides message

Part of governing is making hard unpopular decisions that may lose your position but ensure that all citizens are treated fairly
Some officials in some areas are being so lenient the opposite direction that it has caused huge upticks in violence and crime and further division and bickering which is unfortunate since there are some good points to be made

That's a big part of the problem when both parties are worried about holding on to power more then doing what's right which is there damn job and making the unpopular decision if it what's best for everyone well then you are guaranteed to have crap go sideways

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

This is a good example of what I'm talking about this is the type of research and the type of conversations we need to be having about complex social situations like BLM or January 6th or a lot of other issues for that matter

We need better conversations and more empathy on both sides

Unfortunately politics and the news ain't were your going to get it. It's got to start with us the people living in it. The communities themselves

Take a look at that link tell me what you think bro

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

By the way white guy. You seem alright to me. You've definetly had some disrespect thrown your way in these last few posts and you didn't take the bait. Didn't resort to doing the same

Good reflection of your character I'm going to enjoy getting know you bro your passionate and angry but so are a lot of people these days but you come across as a good dude. Whose willing to talk instead of just throwing insults

You got a friend here white guy (excuse the humor) and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. When all this political b.s. dies down really looking forward to getting to know your experiences with all things audio

Cheers bro

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Lawyers, activest judges, politicians are all very similar and work together to keep each other employed. You see it at all levels.
Please tell me how this works? (I'm especially interested in the "At all levels" part).

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Please tell me how this works? (I'm especially interested in the "At all levels" part).
Growing up as a teenager is when I 1st saw it. I must have had 20 or so traffic tickets. $45 to $60 a pop to a lawyer and never even went to court for them. 3 more serious cases showed me the light. A more expensive reckless driving charge. Paid the lawyer. Went to court and the lawyer and Judge talked like they were setting up a lunch date or something. Get a fine and PBJ. next case was a Civil case which was open and shut so I represented myself with my mom as a witness. Even though I had proof I was in Phoenix when the incident in question happened I didn't have a lawyer and lost. Another incident where I was in a serious accident in Crowley, TX. 55 mph highway had an old nonreflictive stop sign and I got t-boned at an intersection with a history of accidents. He was representing a bunch of clients, had a good case, and obviously knew some State officials. State elections happen. Anne Richard's won and the State officials changed and his case fell apart.

Just some of my early experiences with the system.

Now 30 years later after seeing the inner workings of the Federal and State government bureaucracy I see it all for what it is.

The revolving door in our criminal Justice system is a massive money and jobs maker. People would be amazed if their was a legit study on it, repeat and habitual offenders, and the money involved. Basically it's not profitable or sustainable to prosecute the law to it's fullest and unlike the prison system argument it's a soft area to hide all this waste.

Take firearm violence. If firearm laws were actually enforced in the courts firearm violence would drop immediately but a lot of lawyers and even State judges and officials may be looking for work. Crime is profitable to them.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
I agree with you to a point

You need to realize there is a difference between organizations and movements
BLM the organization is trash and unfortunately has done a lot to distract and shut people down on some important issues. A lot of corruption and other things has been exposed this past year to kindoff cast light on that organization and it's problems

But the movement? The movement does have some valid points and beefs Ahmound Arbury Treyvon Martin George Floyd was just the final spark that lit the fire and I apologize if I misspelled names and ommited quiet frankly a lot of names that should be on that list due to time constraints

There is a huge statistical disparity in the interactions with police and minorities on certain types of situations

But unfortunately when extremists from both sides get involved then you add in the news then get our politicians involved well you take a very good message and cause and get it all twisted up in a heartbeat

Leave the media and most elite politicians to f up any problem they attempt to solve

Afghanistan another perfect example. Take a situation that both sides in America agree on get our troops out of a 20 year war and stop being involved in other countries business try to get them to live the way we think they should
And let politicians run it and they find a way to turn it into a total cluster f..k

Americans were united when the video came out of how Floyd was treated but it didn't take long for extremists and news and politics to f..k up a great opportunity for us to come together and fix parts of our system and the people trained in it to be better bro

And yes our leaders so worried about trying to make everyone happy and not coming down on both sides of an issue when people step out of line and break the law is a huge issue. People see the leniency and then use it as an excuse to A not respect authority and B not listen to the other sides message

Part of governing is making hard unpopular decisions that may lose your position but ensure that all citizens are treated fairly
Some officials in some areas are being so lenient the opposite direction that it has caused huge upticks in violence and crime and further division and bickering which is unfortunate since there are some good points to be made

That's a big part of the problem when both parties are worried about holding on to power more then doing what's right which is there damn job and making the unpopular decision if it what's best for everyone well then you are guaranteed to have crap go sideways
We'll have to disagree on BLM. I know they got hijacked by the Marxist movement but even when it started during the Obama administration it was based on lies. In each and every case they used. Hands up don't shoot. Give me a break.

FBI statistics don't lie either. More white people get shot by police than black people even though a much larger percentage of violent police interactions are with black people.

There is a problem with our police forces and our court system. That's for sure but no one wants to make the hard decision.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
By the way white guy. You seem alright to me. You've definetly had some disrespect thrown your way in these last few posts and you didn't take the bait. Didn't resort to doing the same

Good reflection of your character I'm going to enjoy getting know you bro your passionate and angry but so are a lot of people these days but you come across as a good dude. Whose willing to talk instead of just throwing insults

You got a friend here white guy (excuse the humor) and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. When all this political b.s. dies down really looking forward to getting to know your experiences with all things audio

Cheers bro
Thanks. Ironically I'm dealing with the bureaucracy I was talking about in other threads. Wife had a severe head injury years ago. She's. Gov and worked for DOD for over 30 years. Had to go disability retirement. Been doing the whole SSI Disability song and dance for 3 years, which I found out is normal, and am now at hopefully the last phase which is a judge hearing. Once that is finished, and it should go in our favor, I'm starting a basement demo and theater build. Have some of the plans over at AVS forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis