What do do with crt tv fix or toss ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
If telivisons weren’t so toxic I’d do the same thing I did to the remote after my sister deleted another 60 hours of my shows on Dvr . For total of 109 hours deleted forever

Maybe I should just run it over with car

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
No luck selling them the two tube TVs for $10 ea .. funnahave. To wait 7more months

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Guess I’m still stuck with these worthless tv I probably gotta advertising them as free to have any shot of getting rid of them .
Anyone got a robot dog that eats TVs ? Like AXl ?

I could probably fix the sylvanja just don’t know if it’s worth the effort carrying it so freakin hard .
Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
No way to get rid of them both crt sitting in front porch with a tarp on them to keep water out. The Silvania might be worth fixing , what do you store a crt 32” in ? Won’t fit in most plastic storage containers???

the Phillips seemed like it was worse definitely gotta go but I’m not sure how or what to do with it ???
Both my feet injured ankle hurt

Tesla spoken to them

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
You store these things at the best storage facility for your stuff. It's called the local dump.:)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
No way to get rid of them both crt sitting in front porch with a tarp on them to keep water out. The Silvania might be worth fixing , what do you store a crt 32” in ? Won’t fit in most plastic storage containers???

the Phillips seemed like it was worse definitely gotta go but I’m not sure how or what to do with it ???
Both my feet injured ankle hurt

Tesla spoken to them
Perhaps you should stop bringing junk home..? How do you manage to get all that crap inside to begin with?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Perhaps you should stop bringing junk home..? How do you manage to get all that crap inside to begin with?
My ankles injured now I cannot even move them.

I’m not sure why I did that. Heck most of Monitors are lighter and better then crt tv ... they just sitting on front porch / with a tarp over them .
Is the one worth fixing ? Phillips looks too complex to fix . Junk I’ll probably have to give it away free .

Just because dvd look horrible on my 4k tv wasn’t enough to go through the trouble of carrying 120+ pounds crt . Just to realize two were bad others hdtv ones work .

Should I try to get rid of them free online ?
Tesla spoken to them

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
What can you store these big bulky things into until I decide what to do with them ?
I don’t have any plastic storage boxes big enough to fit a 32” crt .
Tesla spoken to them

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis