What do do with crt tv fix or toss ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
How hard is fixing the inputs on a crt tv ? Should I keep it to fix for old games or no

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
How hard is fixing the inputs on a crt tv ? Should I keep it to fix for old games or no

Tesla spoken to them
Hey bro I know you don't want to junk it due to saving costs believe me I understand but you need to junk it. It's not worth the cost to repair hit up your local Craigslist for a cheap plasma or save up and get a bargain 4k Wal-Mart even the cheapo ones can blow that image from the crt away

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How many people do you need to tell you no Noob?
I guess a few more..?
The trouble is how to get rid of them free . It’s so hard
Weird stuff
Tesla spoken to them
Then stop picking them up for free. It doesn't matter how hard it is to do, the answers you're going to get here are not going to change. I'll save you a little time and effort for tomorrow. If it was no last month, no again last week and no once again yesterday... tomorrow when you come here to ask us the same damned question... again... the answer... will still be... NO. No it is not worth trying to fix, use replace, move or anything else (except for a death ray). It is NOT WORTH IT. Not now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, not ever. Not worth it. Piece of junk.

We don't know why you have it, why you got it, how you got it, nor do we care how pissed your mom is, how many you have, how big it is, how heavy it is, whether it has lines in the picture or if you stole it from aliens. This is a big boy problem and I assume you're a big boy so you're gonna have to figure something out on your own here. This is not an insurmountable problem if one puts some effort into it.

You know, I think what kills us the most is, you keep complaining about having all this junk you can't do anything with then 15 minutes later you post images of more junk and wanna know if you should go get it. C'mon man. What's your deal? What, exactly, is going on with you? You bored? Comprehension issues? Be real. Help us understand where your heads at. What's up?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The trouble is how to get rid of them free . It’s so hard
Weird stuff

Tesla spoken to them
Bribe a friend with a truck and dump on the curb bro I've done that myself a few times

And by the way bro if you can't give it away even for free? Well then that should tell u something right there

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Just say NO...
Now there’s a quality catch .... no cannot fit it in my car .. funny thing I almost dumped the one crt on The curb is it worth stripping it for parts , could the speakers be used in a led tv / lcd if they ever fail ?

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Both my ankles hurt too bad to even carry either crt tv .

And a good console to play it on

Tesla spoken to them

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Both my ankles hurt too bad to even carry either crt tv .

And a good console to play it on

Tesla spoken to them
Man bro I give up your going to do what you want to do and how can I blame you? When I was young this is how I got started running around and scoring crazy crazy finds most of them busts but I learned from them all and its brought me where I'm at today

One peice of advice bro get a good education score a great job thatbmaies you good money because with your passion for this your going to need some income to get off the bench and all the way in the game of audio bro

Although if your willing to listen and learn we can guide on some cool ways to start off on a budget but you'll still need some capital at least a little to get started

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Who knows your passion for audio and all things audioholic could inspire you to become successful pretty cool if u ask me

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I guess a few more..?

Then stop picking them up for free. It doesn't matter how hard it is to do, the answers you're going to get here are not going to change. I'll save you a little time and effort for tomorrow. If it was no last month, no again last week and no once again yesterday... tomorrow when you come here to ask us the same damned question... again... the answer... will still be... NO. No it is not worth trying to fix, use replace, move or anything else (except for a death ray). It is NOT WORTH IT. Not now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, not ever. Not worth it. Piece of junk.

We don't know why you have it, why you got it, how you got it, nor do we care how pissed your mom is, how many you have, how big it is, how heavy it is, whether it has lines in the picture or if you stole it from aliens. This is a big boy problem and I assume you're a big boy so you're gonna have to figure something out on your own here. This is not an insurmountable problem if one puts some effort into it.

You know, I think what kills us the most is, you keep complaining about having all this junk you can't do anything with then 15 minutes later you post images of more junk and wanna know if you should go get it. C'mon man. What's your deal? What, exactly, is going on with you? You bored? Comprehension issues? Be real. Help us understand where your heads at. What's up?
Agreed.

Also we know you have no money, can't find a job, and your local thrift stores only have crap...

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Agreed.

Also we know you have no money, can't find a job, and your local thrift stores only have crap...
Thrift stores won’t even take crt tv lol
I’m definitely done with crt Except well the high definition ones if there light and work .
I’m applying for desk jobs weekly just no luck so far
Tesla spoken to them

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thrift stores won’t even take crt tv lol
I’m definitely done with crt Except well the high definition ones if there light and work .
I’m applying for desk jobs weekly just no luck so far
Tesla spoken to them
Good luck job hunting! You'll find something bro!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Both my ankles hurt
How come? It may surprise you to know that there are a great many ankle experts here. Everybody I have met from this site has at least two and they don't have any problems with theirs. I see that you are reaching out. Let us help you.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I guess a few more..?

Good lord why do I keep clicking on these threads...We all know way too much about noob :)

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Good lord why do I keep clicking on these threads...We all know way too much about noob :)

Yep if only I could find a dingo that eats televisions .

Tesla spoken to them

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis