what difficulty do you start on?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A few games I've come across have weird controls and when I come across those, I will play a level or two until I get a hang of them, then play on normal again.

T

timmay8612

Audioholic
There aren't too many people I know who could start a game like God of War on the hardest setting and be successful... I don't have time for frustration.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I always start on the most normal setting, and if it's too hard, I switch to easy, and usually if I have to do that, it means I don't like the game so I scrap it. If I finish it on normal, usually it unlocks some super-hard mode, so I play that.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I usually start off on the default setting, beat the game and play it again on the hardest difficulty.

D

DevSingh1359

Audiophyte
I usually start on normal...unless I'm just trying to rush through a game for the story so I can play its sequel (the only recent example I can think of is Uncharted, I beat the first game on easy so I could move on to Uncharted 2)

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I usually play on normal or the option below the most difficult the first time through. Some games are too difficult until you learn the controls, then you can play a harder difficulty. I rarely play online, so I like to beat most games in story mode on the hardest level once I've figured out how to play.

C

cmchen0

Audioholic Intern
I usually start with normal first. Hard level on some games is next to impossible.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I'll start on normal than move the difficulty up when I get the feel of the game.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis