What Beer are you Drinking Tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Friday night usually means visiting my local bar but it's raining pretty hard here in NE FLA. So, I'll stay home and drink a few Natty Lights tonight.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have not decided yet, but I NEED beer. We just had a big reorganization, a few friends were let go and I ended up with a new manager, AND we got told to return to office 5 days a week. They just ripped the bandaid off.

My boss was in town for a conference and also to tell me he is no longer my boss, so we went drinking last night here:

It is right up the street from work, not bad.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Friday night usually means visiting my local bar but it's raining pretty hard here in NE FLA. So, I'll stay home and drink a few Natty Lights tonight.
Hey isn’t that kinda like drinking rain water?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Had a few Mich Ultras at the local Mexican restaurant/ bar. And it's within walking distance.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not even something like a nice Bohemia instead?
I might have to try one next time I'm over there. They do have a dark and amber Dos Equis on tap and I actually had a couple of the ambers once. I still prefer the Mich Ultras.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Earlier today had a Drakes English Amber on tap at a local restaurant.
Very solid.

Other day had East Bros. Red IPA. Very sad effort. Somehow almost became a sour. Really disappointed considering I’ve had other brews from them which are truly solid.

Tonight, Ninkasi Dawn Of The Red.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis