What are you watching tonight?

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
I watched Our Idiot Brother last night. It was sort of funny. I was too tired to read subtitles, otherwise I'd have watched Shaolin.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Going to watch the girl with the dragon tattoo this afternoon. I don't really see much point in the movie and I doubt it'll be as good as the original, but I still want to see it :D

I watched mission impossible: ghost protocol in imax the other day - it was enjoyable :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Watched Paul last night. Found it funny, but not worth owning or seeing again.

Sons of Anarchy has been my main pleasure recently. That is some great TV IMO.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cake Boss on Netflix. I saw an episode last year in a hotel room (no cable for me here) and found it entertaining, and I'm glad that I can check it out.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Going to watch the girl with the dragon tattoo this afternoon. I don't really see much point in the movie and I doubt it'll be as good as the original, but I still want to see it :D

I watched mission impossible: ghost protocol in imax the other day - it was enjoyable :)
I saw both "Dragons" and while I think I preferred the Swedish version, the new one isn't bad at all. Daniel Craig is a good as Blomqvist and Rooney Mara might just be a little better as Lisbeth. I think she acts a little more feral than Noomi Rapace and that works. They made some minor plot shifts that I thought to be strange, but it's not a bad movie. Considering Americans' attitudes toward subtitled movies, I guess it was inevitable.

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
Watched IU get beat by MSU. Really good game. Next up OSU coming to Bloomington. Go IU!!

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
well ...il be watching transformers dark of the moon on blu ray...its in dolbytrue HD 7.1...hahahaha i love surround sound....

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Girl Who Played With Fire. After seeing the American version of Dragon Tattoo the other day, I wanted to finish the trilogy without waiting for the English language versions. It's pretty good, though not as good as Dragon, obviously a middle episode that sets up a climax.

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Two documentaries I watched this week. I HIGHLY recommend them. They can both be seen on Netflix streaming.

Senna:

Bhutto:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"Arthur" on HBO and I'm bored silly, which is disappointing. I like Russell Brands style of humor, and I liked the original Arthur, but this just doesn't cut it.

Dudley Moore owns this part.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
"Arthur" on HBO and I'm bored silly, which is disappointing. I like Russell Brands style of humor, and I liked the original Arthur, but this just doesn't cut it.

Dudley Moore owns this part.
Totally agree, Dudley Moore is Arthur.

Steve

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Despicable Me...for the 100th time. When you have young kids, you tend to watch things over, and over, aaaannd over, aaaaaaannd over again.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
If you like cars and ingenuity you'll like this documentary.
Yank Tanks:
After the United States placed a trade embargo on Cuba in the 1960s, many classic American automobiles were effectively stranded in the country -- victims of short and costly supplies of gasoline and dwindling spare parts. From Cadillacs to Buicks, the cars became an important symbol of success and freedom for many Cubans. This unique documentary is a must-see for history buffs as well as automobile enthusiasts all over the world.

Yank Tanks Trailer - YouTube
Quote from Netflix: Not just about old cars, more about the people and especially the mechanics who love and work on these cars. See how the embargo has effected the people of Cuba and how inventive they have become in keeping these old cars on the road. If a man is willing to make aesbestos brake linings by hand, then surely you would be interesting in seeing this.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If you like cars and ingenuity you'll like this documentary.
Yank Tanks:
After the United States placed a trade embargo on Cuba in the 1960s, many classic American automobiles were effectively stranded in the country -- victims of short and costly supplies of gasoline and dwindling spare parts. From Cadillacs to Buicks, the cars became an important symbol of success and freedom for many Cubans. This unique documentary is a must-see for history buffs as well as automobile enthusiasts all over the world.

Yank Tanks Trailer - YouTube
Quote from Netflix: Not just about old cars, more about the people and especially the mechanics who love and work on these cars. See how the embargo has effected the people of Cuba and how inventive they have become in keeping these old cars on the road. If a man is willing to make aesbestos brake linings by hand, then surely you would be interesting in seeing this.
I've heard about this one. I think I'll watch it later on tonight.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I've heard about this one. I think I'll watch it later on tonight.
it was like going back in time to the 50's...everything, even the buildings.
Check out the guy that relines asbestos brake shoes bay hand.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis