What are you watching tonight?

Matt34

Matt34

Wife and I have been watching A Discovery of Witches on Netflix and started season 1 of The Old Man.

John Lohmann

John Lohmann

Full Audioholic
Well, there are 24 hours in a day. One can eat while watching. :D
Sleep is a tossup. :D:D:D
I don't watch them in one day. I realize the thread is called "What Are You Watching Tonight," but sometimes I view a series of films over certain nights when I don't check in with the thread.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
We are coming up on the last 6 episodes of Stargate Universe. This short series is nowhere near as good as Stargate SG-1 or even Stargate Atlantis. We've skipped several episodes that look to be another epidemic episode or mind-control episode. I'm looking forward to the end but do want to watch them all despite that they never actually finish the story.

Next up will be Babylon 5. Heard great stuff about that show. Prime only makes the first season Free. After that I'd have to pay. I'll need to see if it's on some of the other services we get. If not, if we like season 1, I'll get the DVDs.

I did just get the DVDs for Stargate SG-1 after streaming it the first time through. I might also buy the DVDs of Atlantis. Not Universe though.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Next up will be Babylon 5. Heard great stuff about that show. Prime only makes the first season Free. After that I'd have to pay. I'll need to see if it's on some of the other services we get. If not, if we like season 1, I'll get the DVDs.
I like Babylon 5, but thought season 2-5 with Bruce Boxleitner as commander of the space station as the best ones.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched E3S2 of Star Trek Discovery. I'm really digging this series and is one of my favourite Star Trek spin-offs. I also watched E3S2 of Rings Of Power.

John Lohmann

John Lohmann

Full Audioholic
Wasn't nearly as bad as reviews made it out to be -- I may actually purchase it (this was a Blu-ray rental; no 4K is available as of yet).

1729107799328.png
1729107805031.png

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis