What are you watching tonight?

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I'm not a particular DC fan or comics fan, what was so bad?
Everything. Acting. Story. CGI. It was just terrible. The only 2 good things we're:

1) Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Fate. He was great.

2) The way they showcased Black Adam's powers in relation to a normal human.

Otherwise, it was pure garbage.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Lara Croft Tomb Raider on an awesome looking 4K blu-ray. Nice bass workout with subs and butt shakers.:pAlicia looks great in 4K kicking butt.:cool:
_20230316_195922.JPG
_20230316_200313.JPG
IMG_20230316_211127_(4000_x_2250_pixel).jpg
IMG_20230316_211105_(4608_x_2592_pixel).jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Awesome first episode last nite. :cool: I'll watch it every Friday. If you like Tarantino or Archer you'll like this series.☕
MV5BMGZkMjJjOWQtN2ZkMC00NzQzLWE1MTgtNTM3ODAyN2I0OTg0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Everything. Acting. Story. CGI. It was just terrible. The only 2 good things we're:

1) Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Fate. He was great.

2) The way they showcased Black Adam's powers in relation to a normal human.

Otherwise, it was pure garbage.
The Roc is not a good actor.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I watched Interstellar again last night. Wide dynamics in the audio. I turned the dialogue up close to reference and when the rocket takes off... holy cow! Really got the room vibrating. There is also some pipe organ in the music track with some sustained 32 Hz notes that makes you happy to have a good clean subwoofer. Fun stuff.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
This was really well done and pretty entertaining...I'm shocked and pleased.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We started watching Love and Death on HBO last night. It is slow but pretty interesting.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just finshed mandalorian s3 (loved it!).
Started Picard s3.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Been watching Rabbit hole on Paramount+. Not bad at all but head is spinning.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Audiophiles should be very VERY scared now... Their hearing has been proven not to be infallible.

1684512666674.png

Last edited:
crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Star Trek TNG Descent Pt 1. The last episode of Season 6. Then I'll watch season 7. It's been a long time since I've watched TNG though from start to finish. After that I'll probably watch Voyager. I've watched DS9 a lot over the last few years. I might watch Enterprise after Voyager.

Meet Blueberry

2023 05 22 22 04 01a.jpg

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Starting watching The Diplomat yesterday. Have to agree with the comments in The Diplomat thread. Very good writing and acting in the first episode. Hope it bodes well for the series.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Starting watching The Diplomat yesterday. Have to agree with the comments in The Diplomat thread. Very good writing and acting in the first episode. Hope it bodes well for the series.
It did for us. Enjoy.
Now we just need season two.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis