What are you watching tonight?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
In a similar vein to the above, saw this recently on Amazon. It's very well done with plenty of flashbacks to what was a great magazine that made fun of everything/everyone.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
If I get off of work in the next ~2 hrs, I plan on watching The Matrix Resurrections tonight. I got a 1 month trial of Crave TV for 0.98$, and the movie became available last night. My 1 month trial expires Thursday. I've already watched Dune, The Batman and a few other things on there. Definitely got my 0.98$ worth lol.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Super powers, secret gov't agents.....

Don't f--k with her or this could happen....

I liked the sentimental part where her dying dad basically said kill them all. Well, she did. Full revenge. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Super powers, secret gov't agents.....

Don't f--k with her or this could happen....

I liked the sentimental part where her dying dad basically said kill them all. Well, she did. Full revenge. :)
The original. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I watched Moon Fall tonight. Not bad at all. Audio is pretty good. Atmost but don't have it. Still very good audio.
Interesting take on the universe, creation, etc.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching...The Man Who Fell To Earth EP 1 & 2 Showtime preview on YouTube. Never seen the original movie, so new to me.
IMG_20220529_200003.jpg

IMG_20220529_195508.jpg

IMG_20220529_195625.jpg

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Anyone watching Night Sky? Saw the first two episodes last night but am not hooked yet..Casting is good though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis