What are you watching tonight?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Gonna be watching True Detective 1st season on HBO Max. Love the 1st season.
IMG_20220617_203403278~2.jpg

Last edited:
Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
For the j-pop fans out there, I checked out Perfume's Sep.2020 show Imaginary Museum "Timewarp" on Netflix. It is a virtual concert filmed entirely in front of green screens with computer generated back grounds. Reminded me of Tron sometimes, with a fair bit of wire frame and sprite animations. The music was a surprise at times. I always thought of Perfume as a pure j-pop trio, but some of the music was modern electronica and dance. The more traditional j-pop tunes came towards the end. Every song is well choreographed and after 20 years the ladies still look gorgeous. Only some teasers on YouTube but if you have Netflix it's worth checking out.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Hopefully I'll be watching Mad God tonight. Assuming im not too tired, and fall asleep early. Super excited to watch this one.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Full watch list.
  • Latest episode of Star Trek Strange new worlds B
  • Obi Wan A
  • Boys A+
All were really good

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Finished watching "Reacher" on Amazon this morning. It was good!...

...except for that final episode. After all that great pacing and plot development, it's like someone said "for the grand finale, let's implement every single lame Hollywood action movie trope we can think of!" Explosions! Monologues! The person whose dead body was never found turned out to be alive after all! Grand finale in a burning building! Every main character getting to kill the person who aggrieved them the most in a 1-on-1 battle!

It was a good season that deserved a better ending. I hope Season 2 stays consistent.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it was Ringu (1998) that kicked off J-horror, but I prefer The Ring a little more. Better acting and more is happening. Death face expressions and the phone call I like more in the original, and The Ring is awfully green-tinted. I remember a local guy on the radio commenting: What the hell is going on over there in Japan?!?! That was my impression too at the time.:)

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
We got 6 free months of Disney+, so besides Obi Wan, we started The Mandalorian which looks to be quite good. Also watched the first episode of Peter Jackson's The Beatles: Get Back. Fascinating to watch the process of writing such iconic songs. It was also interesting to learn that some of those songs ended up on the White Album, some on Abbey Road and others on Let It Be. Episodes are 2 hours long so we'll stretch that series out over some time.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Fantastic with Marvel like moments! Go see it on the big screen.:cool:No. 1 in the country.
movie-poster.jpg

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I heard good things about this movie.. plus it’s currently #1 on iTunes movie chart.

399C9224-1206-474E-B9FC-D67C5497DB8B.jpg

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I started watching The Outsider on HBO/Max the series based on the book by Stephen King. Oh its so so good so far.

Just watched 1 episode but I'm watching another one tonight. Has anyone else seen it?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I started watching The Outsider on HBO/Max the series based on the book by Stephen King. Oh its so so good so far.

Just watched 1 episode but I'm watching another one tonight. Has anyone else seen it?
Yep, it was pretty good overall. It's stressful too, so get ready.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis