What are you watching tonight?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Watching this now on Netflix, recommend for all you Syfy junkies out there! Brain sucking monsters everywhere run for your lives!! :eek::D
IMG_20211115_120520123_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
not sure if you know, but I didn’t, that this is the director’s cut with about 40-something minutes of new footage. Just looked more into it.
Indeed, I was aware of it; it's something Stallone has wanted to do for quite awhile.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
How do you watch all those shows in one night? :)
You mean films AND shows?

If so, it's not in one night; unfortunately, I don't post here day-by-day or over a weekend, a lot of the time, so I just include what I've watched LAST. ;)

As for the shows like Twilight Zone, those are only like a half hour or so long, so I can do two in a row. We normally watch two FILMS a night.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Not yet, it's on 4K Blu-ray?
Didn't you see the artwork I provided? ;)

Indeed, it came out in September, if memory serves; it's definitely a different film from the theatrical version, which was basically directed by Joss Whedon.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Didn't you see the artwork I provided? ;)

Indeed, it came out in September, if memory serves; it's definitely a different film from the theatrical version, which was basically directed by Joss Whedon.
Oh dam.. lol my bad, dude I love Joss Whedon's movies! I'm going order it now!! Thanks for the heads up! Serenity is one of my favorites by him! Have it on 4K disc. The outtakes are awesome, behind the scenes are really good.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Oh dam.. lol my bad, dude I love Joss Whedon's movies! I'm going order it now!! Thanks for the heads up! Serenity is one of my favorites by him! Have it on 4K disc. The outtakes are awesome, behind the scenes are really good.
Here's what had happened: Snyder and his wife Deborah lost their daughter Autumn to suicide during the filming of Justice League, so Warner Bros. granted him a leave, during which time Whedon was hired to sort of finish the film. That's what we got when it debuted in theaters a few years ago, but many fans -- me included -- felt like Whedon had, either intentionally or unintentionally, turned the film into too much of a comedy-riddled corny mess; you can definitely feel where the Marvel-esque tone of his Avengers crept into the dialoguing, and while I didn't mind the theatrical cut (I don't think it was nearly as bad as critics made it out to be -- as I felt about Batman v Superman and Wonder Woman 84), Snyder's version is definitely a bleaker, darker and more serious take. Even Steppenwolf comes across as more threatening and brooding, while Superman's handling of him during the final fight sequence is more satisfying and "real."

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Here's what had happened: Snyder and his wife Deborah lost their daughter Autumn to suicide during the filming of Justice League, so Warner Bros. granted him a leave, during which time Whedon was hired to sort of finish the film. That's what we got when it debuted in theaters a few years ago, but many fans -- me included -- felt like Whedon had, either intentionally or unintentionally, turned the film into too much of a comedy-riddled corny mess; you can definitely feel where the Marvel-esque tone of his Avengers crept into the dialoguing, and while I didn't mind the theatrical cut (I don't think it was nearly as bad as critics made it out to be -- as I felt about Batman v Superman and Wonder Woman 84), Snyder's version is definitely a bleaker, darker and more serious take. Even Steppenwolf comes across as more threatening and brooding, while Superman's handling of him during the final fight sequence is more satisfying and "real."
Me being a Sci-Fi junkie, should fit in for me. My 1st go to is Sci-Fi movies. Ever since back in the 60's when I was a kid and Lost in Space and Star Trek came on tv and all we had was a 25" black and white tv I've been hooked ever since. I'd love to go to one of those comic con things. Man life's to short not to enjoy this hobby. I'd love to dress up as a Klingon! :D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis