What are you watching tonight?

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
I obtained Dark Tower just so would have 1 show that played in Auro-3D. It was good sound but cannot compare since have not watched other format. The movie itself was quite enjoyable

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA doubleheader on ESPN Milwaukee at Boston then Chicago at Golden State

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Been hearing rumors about this....looks interesting. I already have the Rocky Anthology DVD box set plus Rocky Balboa on DVD, but may pick this up as a standalone at some point.

Was this released on physical disc?
Just did some quick searching and it doesn’t look like it is but it will eventually.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Just did some quick searching and it doesn’t look like it is but it will eventually.
Thanks; sounds like the situation with Zack Snyder's Justice League, where it debuted on HBO Max and then was eventually released on Ultra HD Blu-ray...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
My favorite Rocky was just released in 4k!

View attachment 51420
I just bought this from Vudu and holy crap Dolby Vision looks stunning! Great job on this one, big time. Resolution and DV looks fantastic, color is just amazing. Great job on an older movie.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
No Pictures:

Watching
  • RED NOTICE - Netflix with Rock, Wonder Woman & Deadpool

Meh C+ Movie

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched a good sci-fi on NETFLIX called ANON. Its basically hunting down a serial killer that leaves no digital foot print behind.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I watched a good sci-fi on NETFLIX called ANON. Its basically hunting down a serial killer that leaves no digital foot print behind.
It's a Netflix original or just on Netflix? It was good?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Over the last few nights:

"Hypnotic" - Netflix original movie. It was a decent 1.5 hr psychological thriller. About a woman who goes to see a psychiatrist. He suggests hypnosis therapy, then things get weird. My wife and I enjoyed it. Solid 7/10.

"Lucy" - on Netflix. Yes, the 2014 movie with Scarlett Johansson. Wow. What a turd. Absolutely terrible. It was a decent premise, that fell flat on its face. If she wasn't in it (along with Morgan Freeman) I'd have given it a 1/10. As is, it still doesn't rate higher than a 3/10.

"411: Hunted" - Netflix documentary about hunters disappearing in the US over the last century or so. It started out well, then quickly devolved into theories about alien abduction and 'Bigfoot'. Garbage. 2/10. In fact, for the first time in a long long time I actually fell asleep in the theatre room.

We're going to see what we can find to watch tonight.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Been hearing rumors about this....looks interesting. I already have the Rocky Anthology DVD box set plus Rocky Balboa on DVD, but may pick this up as a standalone at some point.

Was this released on physical disc?
not sure if you know, but I didn’t, that this is the director’s cut with about 40-something minutes of new footage. Just looked more into it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis