What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Curb is back on HBOMAX! Funny episode.
View attachment 51059
HUGE Curb fans here...though I don't care for the super-PC direction he's been taking the show over the past couple seasons. We also didn't care for this first episode of the new season; it was alright, but it's not the Curb from the original run...it's just missing something.

I also don't like the way his character and Jeff's (everyone for that matter) makes anyone who didn't vote a certain way in the last couple of elections or who may have opposing viewpoints politically feel alienated and sub-human. It's just not called for.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Re-Watch:

It's funny me and my friends would watch this and get scared out of our freaking minds but it's really listed as a horror comedy. I cannot tell you how scared we were of this movie though.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
It's funny me and my friends would watch this and get scared out of our freaking minds but it's really listed as a horror comedy. I cannot tell you how scared we were of this movie though.

It definitely is one of the best examples of horror-comedy in all of filmmaking.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
It definitely is one of the best examples of horror-comedy in all of filmmaking.
I can totally see that now but back when we were kids nope, scared only. Now I can see the beauty in the comedy aspect of the movie.
We also being teenagers loved the red head chick dancing around naked.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I can totally see that now but back when we were kids nope, scared only. Now I can see the beauty in the comedy aspect of the movie.
We also being teenagers loved the red head chick dancing around naked.

Yeah....that chick would be Linnea Quigley, who went on to become quite the scream queen of that era. She was in a film called Night of the Demons, and in it there's a scene when she bends over in a ruffled party dress in a store of some kind, and the boys working there get an EYEFUL of gorgeous almost-naked ass...

She was infamous for doing these hyper-sexual sequences in horror of the time; it was also pretty amazing that they showed FULL FRONTAL nudity in her scene in Return of the Living Dead when she's dancing on the grave...

1635446429596.png

If you can believe it, this is what she looks like now (she's on the right, wearing the dress I mentioned from Night of the Demons):

1635446227299.png

And here's the scene I was talking about:

1635446314863.png

1635446383559.png

I think back then, she was giving every red-blooded male with a pulse a raging hardon....:p:cool:

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
2021 World Series. Atlanta at Houston.
This is a good series, great matchup between these 2 teams. I'm a Mets fan but do not hate the Braves, at least not like I used to a long time ago. I like both of these teams.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis