What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
DC- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:eek:
Did you see what's planned for future films? I was watching a YouTube video about it yesterday; they are playing with the idea of Dave Bautista portraying Batman villain Bane in a standalone origin film, which would be absolutely nuts (in a good way)....there's also supposed to be a team up of the DC villains (no, not like the awful Suicide Squad) with Jesse Eisenberg (God help us) returning as Luthor and Jared Leto (give me a break already) returning as the Joker (which makes no sense, given Phoenix's performance in the role last).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Did you see what's planned for future films? I was watching a YouTube video about it yesterday; they are playing with the idea of Dave Bautista portraying Batman villain Bane in a standalone origin film, which would be absolutely nuts (in a good way)....there's also supposed to be a team up of the DC villains (no, not like the awful Suicide Squad) with Jesse Eisenberg (God help us) returning as Luthor and Jared Leto (give me a break already) returning as the Joker (which makes no sense, given Phoenix's performance in the role last).
No I didn't hear about that. Funny how DC doesn't seem to be able to do much of anything right in the super hero genre. I think Phoenix's Joker works as a standalone but not necessarily in a cast because then you'd lose the psychology of his character IMO. That's where Leto comes in. Eeks.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
No I didn't hear about that. Funny how DC doesn't seem to be able to do much of anything right in the super hero genre. I think Phoenix's Joker works as a standalone but not necessarily in a cast because then you'd lose the psychology of his character IMO. That's where Leto comes in. Eeks.
Yeah....I still don't wanna see anything moving forward in this universe with Eisenberg and Leto in it....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Started re watching 24 after a long time. I just started season 2 and it's still a good watch.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I’m debating if I should see this in IMAX or wait until it comes out so I can watch it on my system. Of course, iMax will beat my system. I’ve been reading about it online and a lot of rave reviews.

F7D1B653-A69C-46F8-B2B4-932761808C1A.jpg

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Outlander - season 5
Does that show speed up or is it always a bit off a snooze. A good, well written snooze, but still. Wifey and I are struggling to get through season 1. Don't know if I can take 4 more seasons of this.

Give me hope!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Very well done. There were plenty of scenes with no dialog at all that really grabbed you.

I'm very interested to see what Matt Reeves does with The Batman.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Does that show speed up or is it always a bit off a snooze. A good, well written snooze, but still. Wifey and I are struggling to get through season 1. Don't know if I can take 4 more seasons of this.

Give me hope!
It gets way better about midway through the first season . It’s a bit far fetched sometimes but it’s very well acted and we find it’s hard to quit watching once you throw reason out the window . Very historically accurate too .

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Very well done. There were plenty of scenes with no dialog at all that really grabbed you.

I'm very interested to see what Matt Reeves does with The Batman.
I’ve really enjoyed this franchise, and I think Andy Serkis is brilliant, and has done a lot for motion capture. The scenes without dialog are certainly more powerful sometimes.
He also did Peter Jackson’s King Kong which is a favorite of mine as well.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
We had a death in the family. Sorry for the delay in posting.

Start with this, which came in the mail; still don't know what to make of the story, aspect ratio or picture quality (my initial thoughts run to the 4:3 aspect ratio he chose for this is WAY too confining and distracting for the scope of the story):

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis