What are you watching tonight?

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I wanted to wait until this was released for rent, but the trailer looks so good that I wanted to watch it in theaters when it came out, so I’m watching it tonight.

Shymalan is usually a hit or miss, but Im going with my instincts on this one. Plus it’s been a while since I’ve seen something written and directed by him.
463FB8D2-F6D4-401D-B986-E8BF0844FA1B.jpg
am

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Going to finally get around to watching “Us” in 4K Atmos. Recently saw “Get Out” and liked it.

D5271EB8-86D8-402C-A206-321B532E8A31.jpg

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I watched more programs yesterday than I have in a single day in a long long time.

Started out with:

Palm Springs

This was a really good movie. I'd never even heard of it before. My wife put it on on Netflix and, I got caught up in it with her. Basically, it's the movie Groundhog Day. But it was funny and touching and sad all at the same time. I really enjoyed it. Solid 7~7.5/10

Then a little later last night we watched:

Rock of Ages. Yes. The 2012 movie musical with the ensemble cast. I'd seen it a long time ago (2014 ish) and loved it. My wife had never seen it. She was enthralled right off the bat. We're both children of the 80's, and love 80's rock. The cast was top notch. The story was decent. And the acting was good. Overall, I just really really love this movie. My wife said it's the best movie she's watched in a long long time. I enjoyed her enjoyment of it. A solid 8.5/10 for me.

Lastly, it was still fairly early so I put on:

Icarus. The Academy Award winning Netflix documentary about the Russian state sponsored doping scandal. Of course I'd heard about it, but I never realized what the documentary entailed. This was a real eye opener and an amazing watch. Seriously, if you haven't seen it go watch it. I was glued to the screen the whole way through. Solid 10/10 for a documentary.

Cheers.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Any body watching The Prince on HBO Max? I wouldn't recommend if you are a fan of the royal family, but if can stand them making fun of them, you'll find some humor in the series. The way they portray Prince Phillip is a little cringey, especially since his passing, but if you have a dark sense of humor, you'll be ok.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis