J

JengaHit

Audioholic
"I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as you know it is over."

51ZBowONYNL._SX342_.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Netflix , the 'Kominsky Method', gotta love Arkin and Douglas together !

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Frank Sinatra - The Main Event on Tubi TV.
Live at MSG NYC in 74.
His voice is a bit stained, but does his best.
_20210610_213620.JPG
_20210610_214108.JPG
_20210610_213906.JPG
_20210610_213708.JPG
_20210610_213546.JPG

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Liza With a Z on Tubi TV.
1972. Directed by Bob Fosse
I first saw Liza in Cabaret in 90s and she shocked me with her performance. To me she is a triple threat. She could dance, act and sing her a$$ off. This show is fantastic and shows her skills.
_20210610_225849.JPG

Wiki
Liza with a "Z" is a 1972 concert film made for television, starring Liza Minnelli, produced by Fred Ebb and Bob Fosse. Fosse also directed and choreographed the concert, and Ebb wrote and arranged the music with his song-writing partner John Kander. All four had recently completed the successful film adaptation of Cabaret.

_20210610_225546.JPG

According to Minnelli, Liza with a "Z" was "the first filmed concert on television".
Singer sponsored the production, even though producers did their best to prevent the sponsors from seeing rehearsals, fearing they would backout due to Minnelli's short skirts.

_20210610_230859.JPG

Filmed on May 31 at the Lyceum Theatre in New York.
_20210610_230051.JPG

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
STAR TREK NG: S2 Ep2, "Where Silence Has Lease"
The Enterprise is sucked into a dimensionless void controlled by a powerful and sociopathic entity, NAGILUM, that performs a deadly rats-in-a-maze kind of experiment on it. At the end of this episode Picard vows that when they meet again, it'll be among the stars (and not in the void), suggesting a future Nagilum appearance. But Nagilum only appears in this episode and, as far as I know, doesn't appear in any other ST spin off. One wonders whether other omnipotent or seemingly omnipotent entities like the Q or Organians ever had dealings with Nagilum.

star_trek_tng_2-2.jpg

Last edited:
J

JengaHit

Audioholic
Not bad. I expected a cheesy, CW Network-style anguished teen-centric take on Thor. There's a little of that, but since the series is a contemporary Norwegian take about Norse mythology, it's better than expected and has a ring of authenticity.

ragnarok-british-movie-poster.jpg

Last edited:
H

Huey645

Audioholic
Watched the new movie with Mark Wahlberg, Infinite, on Prime yesterday. Definitely a leave your mind at the door movie, but it did look and sound great, just some very unbelievable action sequences throughout the movie. I did think the final scene was a good way to end the movie.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
STAR TREK NG: S2 Ep2, "Where Silence Has Lease"
The Enterprise is sucked into a dimensionless void controlled by a powerful and sociopathic entity, NAGILUM, that performs a deadly rats-in-a-maze kind of experiment on it. At the end of this episode Picard vows that when they meet again, it'll be among the stars (and not in the void), suggesting a future Nagilum appearance. But Nagilum only appears in this episode and, as far as I know, doesn't appear in any other ST spin off. One wonders whether other omnipotent or seemingly omnipotent entities like the Q or Organians ever had dealings with Nagilum.

View attachment 48466
I always whished Nagilum would have made another appearance in this or later ST series. I think ST dropped the ball on this.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I'm sorry. Someone has to apologize for this. Big, bloated, and loud. Only thing that can save me is Advil. Feel sorry for me. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis