What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Gladiator 4K with the fam.
View attachment 43913
I still have the Signature Selection DVD of this title with the stunning DTS-ES track; holds a special place in my heart because it was the very first DVD I bought the day I purchased and put together my first surround system...

We named our Black Lab/Aussie Shepherd (who passed) Maximus after Crowe's lead...

How is the 4K transfer on this? Heard it's near reference quality...was it graded with Dolby Vision or is it only HDR10+?

DmanVet

DmanVet

Audiophyte
Nice! Great name for a dog! We have a 2yo mini Aussie running around the house right now. :)

The DVD I have includes "Theatrical and Unrated versions of the film". It's one of my favorite movies! I haven't viewed it yet, but it's labeled as Dolby Vision. Looking forward to tonight's viewing!

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Finished season 2 of The Umbrella Academy last night, and it did not disappoint.

Tonight we watched episode 3 of WandaVision. If you're into the Marvel movies/universe at all, this is a must watch.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Nice! Great name for a dog! We have a 2yo mini Aussie running around the house right now. :)

The DVD I have includes "Theatrical and Unrated versions of the film". It's one of my favorite movies! I haven't viewed it yet, but it's labeled as Dolby Vision. Looking forward to tonight's viewing!
You mean the 4K disc you have...:oops:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I managed to avoid all notifications and watched UFC 257 this morning without any of it being spoiled. It ran too late for me last night and I went to bed right at the start of the main card. Overall it was just okay, but the main and co main events were good enough to carry it. Pretty good showing for a couple of guys. That said, there's some new blood in the lightweight division! Things are gonna get interesting this year!

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
My wife and I are watching all the Bond movies in order since she hasn't seen most of the old ones. Last night we watched The World is Not Enough, and tonight is Die Another Day. Looking forward to getting to the Daniel Craig movies.

This is the set I bought; great price since they are all high quality Blu Rays.

Unpopular opinion time: I like George Lazenby more than Sean Connery as Bond. Maybe it was because his character was a bit less of a serial rapist, but it was a great movie that felt like big a step forward for the franchise. As a fan of the novels, I prefer his and Daniel Craig's Bond films; They seem the closest to the books.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis