What are you watching tonight?

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
HUGE low sub punch in 4K Lucy movie...
Nice ATMOS action with front and rear heights playing at significant volumes while main speakers playing counterpoint as LUCY evolves thru time...

222.jpg

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Is that out yet? I saw the preview and it looked really good
Just finished watching it. It's pretty good. Reminds me a bit of Memento mixed with Inception, a new story of course, but one can't help to draw some parallels.
Starts confusingly, then slow. In the second half things pick up the tempo. Just like Memento, some parts of the movie are time-reversed so it's not easy to keep a track of. I'll probably have to watch a few times to fully get all the details.
Overall, a very solid blockbuster with Christophes' Nolan's traditional mind-fuckery.
8/10 from me for the movie.
As a sole actor rating, John David Washington is a true badass and gets a 10/10 from me.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL all day. Sadly the Steelers Ravens game has been moved to Tuesday night due to covid issues.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The Jungle Book. Watched the cartoon version first and now the newest one. Whoa Bass workout so far!
938E5CED-2681-459A-9616-835764767103.jpeg
4535C992-B34A-4CCB-8822-0A55B62BB1F9.jpeg
8933F740-3987-4A2B-B4A2-BEA782BC54FF.jpeg
E7F64DD8-6CA4-49FA-8A11-BB598B059095.jpeg
F3F32A75-7F03-4732-A6B3-76BB44517F93.jpeg
E1E45E47-4175-4090-A5C2-5638219ED8E7.jpeg
A3BDAB2C-9B01-4ED9-9049-05D1D92C669B.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Football! The way that games are being postponed lately the NFL season might be in jeopardy due to team covid outbreaks.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Football! The way that games are being postponed lately the NFL season might be in jeopardy due to team covid outbreaks.
I remember back in the early 80's the player's went on strike and all we had to watch was The Scabs, the owners where putting dude's in off the streets to play.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I remember back in the early 80's the player's went on strike and all we had to watch was The Scabs, the owners where putting dude's in off the streets to play.
I remember that too. That was some sorry professional football to watch.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
You wanna go back in NFL time, fellas?

I remember watching the Patriots -- my favorite team at the time (LOVED the classic Pat Patriot logo and still do!) -- take an ass-whipping from the Bears in Super Bowl XX. Was there a better team that season than Ditka's Chicago, with Refrigerator Perry, Jim McMahon....even New England's Tony Eason, Craig James and Steve Grogan couldn't stop em....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
You wanna go back in NFL time, fellas?

I remember watching the Patriots -- my favorite team at the time (LOVED the classic Pat Patriot logo and still do!) -- take an ass-whipping from the Bears in Super Bowl XX. Was there a better team that season than Ditka's Chicago, with Refrigerator Perry, Jim McMahon....even New England's Tony Eason, Craig James and Steve Grogan couldn't stop em....
I'll go back a little further. I attended 2 Steeler playoff games in 1979 - 1980 at 3 Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh when I first left the USAF. I think it was against Miami then Houston. Great Times. And I always loved that Pat Patriot logo. :)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I'll go back a little further. I attended 2 Steeler playoff games in 1979 - 1980 at 3 Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh when I first left the USAF. I think it was against Miami then Houston. Great Times. And I always loved that Pat Patriot logo. :)
I remember when....

- Houston had the OILERS, not the Texans
- Baltimore had the COLTS, not the Ravens (I hate these ridiculous expansion teams and their uninspiring names)
- Miami played at the Orange Bowl and then Joe Robbie Stadium
- Atlanta had Joworski -- or was he on Philly?
- Pittsburgh played, as you said, at THREE RIVERS Stadium
- Atlanta played at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium
- Seattle played at the Kingdome (do they still? That city's a cesspool now anyway...)
- San Francisco played at Candlestick Park
- New England played at Schaeffer Stadium
- Buffalo played at Rich Stadium (do they still?)

The two BEST team logos of all time, no doubt (and I own a ton of hats and clothes with these logos on em):

1606780424129.png
1606780445924.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I remember when....

- Houston had the OILERS, not the Texans
- Baltimore had the COLTS, not the Ravens (I hate these ridiculous expansion teams and their uninspiring names)
- Miami played at the Orange Bowl and then Joe Robbie Stadium
- Atlanta had Joworski -- or was he on Philly?
- Pittsburgh played, as you said, at THREE RIVERS Stadium
- Atlanta played at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium
- Seattle played at the Kingdome (do they still? That city's a cesspool now anyway...)
- San Francisco played at Candlestick Park
- New England played at Schaeffer Stadium
- Buffalo played at Rich Stadium (do they still?)

The two BEST team logos of all time, no doubt (and I own a ton of hats and clothes with these logos on em):

View attachment 42218View attachment 42219
Heck I remember when the Steelers played at Pitt stadium before Three Rivers was even built. I actually went to a game or two there when I was just a kid in the 60s. I did like that Tampa Bay logo also. How about best uniforms? The old Raiders black and silver was hard to beat. But Ill always be a Steelers black and yellow will always be my favorite.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis