What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched The Walking Dead S10E16. I thought it was one of the best and most satisfying episodes I've seen. Loved it. :D

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Haven't seen that in a while. Pretty entertaining.
Indeed, David; one of the better remakes of the last two decades or so (God, has it really been that long?), right up there with The Haunting and Dawn of the Dead.

Saw it in theaters back in Halloween season of '99.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Indeed, David; one of the better remakes of the last two decades or so (God, has it really been that long?), right up there with The Haunting and Dawn of the Dead.

Saw it in theaters back in Halloween season of '99.
I liked Dawn of the Dead but prefer Night of the Living Dead a little. Both House on Haunted Hill and the Haunting were loosely based on the Shirley Jackson 1959 book The Haunting of Hill House. A good read.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Better Watch Out. A- The main kid in this movie is really great in this movie. Black comedy/Horror. It’s on tubi TV.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I liked Dawn of the Dead but prefer Night of the Living Dead a little.
I was referring to Zack Snyder's remake of Romero's Dawn of the Dead, from circa 2003; but the original Night of the Living Dead was a classic, too. Did you ever see the remake directed by none other than Tom Savini in 1990 starring Tony Todd?

Both House on Haunted Hill and the Haunting were loosely based on the Shirley Jackson 1959 book The Haunting of Hill House. A good read.
I knew about the book being the basis for the original Haunting, which I plan on watching tonight.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Haven't seen that in a while. Pretty entertaining.
Love this movie and the Vincent Price version.

13 ghosts came out around the same time and was pretty good too.

The Haunting was decent, but the Netflix version puts it to shame.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis