What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Great movie back in the day.
It still is...;)

Though I wasn't that blown away by Scream Factory's supposed "remaster" of it for this Blu-ray release (I snagged a limited edition steelbook version).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The VP debate. Has to be better than the Pres debate right? :)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
The VP debate. Has to be better than the Pres debate right? :)
Something tells me...

Probably not. Don't we know how this is going to go? Pence is going to step onto the socially-distance-prepared stage and Harris is going to run down her litany of typical left wing talking point accusations like he's a racist, he's attempting to stifle the messaging supposedly brought forth by the actors of Hamilton, he needs a lesson in civility towards people who are being oppressed on a day-in-day-out basis (even though she's supposedly part of the "oppressed" demographic, along with successful "oppressed" citizens like the Obamas living in Martha's Vineyard or the dozens upon dozens of NFL stars who have been "kept down" by some evil entity as they take in millions per year) yadda yadda yadda....

1602112324285.png

Oh...and let's not forget that Harris slung all those comments towards her now running mate, Biden, about him being a racist and how the whole "school bussing" debacle affected her as a child and how he's not sensitive to a certain community...and THEN declared, after she was giddy with being picked for VP, that all those insults were merely because it was "a debate."

Okay.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Something tells me...

Probably not. Don't we know how this is going to go? Pence is going to step onto the socially-distance-prepared stage and Harris is going to run down her litany of typical left wing talking point accusations like he's a racist, he's attempting to stifle the messaging supposedly brought forth by the actors of Hamilton, he needs a lesson in civility towards people who are being oppressed on a day-in-day-out basis (even though she's supposedly part of the "oppressed" demographic, along with successful "oppressed" citizens like the Obamas living in Martha's Vineyard or the dozens upon dozens of NFL stars who have been "kept down" by some evil entity as they take in millions per year) yadda yadda yadda....

View attachment 40487

Oh...and let's not forget that Harris slung all those comments towards her now running mate, Biden, about him being a racist and how the whole "school bussing" debacle affected her as a child and how he's not sensitive to a certain community...and THEN declared, after she was giddy with being picked for VP, that all those insults were merely because it was "a debate."

Okay.
Guess you just saved me some time.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Watched "The Birds" (1963, Universal), Hitchcock's "monster movie" .

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
It was streaming.

I have most horror collections but missing this one. I’ll keep an eye out for sales. :)
I see; I still own the DVD collection of these, bought for me by an ex years ago for a birthday, if I'm not mistaken.

You can get the Blu-rays if you're interested.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
WWE Friday Night Smackdown. The draft starts tonight and continues on Monday Night Raw. I know I know it's mindless TV but mildly entertaining and it has to be better than all of this political stuff on TV now right? :)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
WWE Friday Night Smackdown. The draft starts tonight and continues on Monday Night Raw. I know I know it's mindless TV but mildly entertaining and it has to be better than all of this political stuff on TV now right? :)
OMG...

People still WATCH that?

I was a DIEHARD WWF fan growing up (Rowdy Roddy Piper was my favorite; can't believe he's gone) but lost interest after Dwayne Johnson as The Rock left for a film career; remember Saturday Night's Main Event? I used to watch that RELIGIOUSLY...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis