What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Elite Wrestling on TNT every Wednesday. Finally a legitimate option to the WWE. I like it but will it have staying power? I've been watching this stuff since Bruno Sammartino ruled the Pittsburgh scene.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Umbrella Academy Season 2, Got past the first 3 episodes, enjoying it as much as the first season

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
GOT season 8 on 4K blu-ray. Best season of them All!!!!!!
4078DCB0-BF3C-48AF-BE74-A5169CAEE12E.gif

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
GOT season 8 on 4K blu-ray. Best season of then All!!!!!!
Remember that song from Michael Jackson that goes:

You wanna be starting something, you got to be starting something... :D

Personally, I liked GOT S08 just fine, although I didn't like the ending of it, which I could say the same for about 99% of all shows. I loved Breaking Bad, but didn't like the ending. Loved Sopranos, but didn't like the ending. Same thing with "Lost" and so many other shows. Most shows just don't end well. So I think haters of GOT S08 are being too critical and unfair.

They're being difficult, just difficult. :D

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I started The Umbrella Academy S2 last night so I'll be watching more of that.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Remember that song from Michael Jackson that goes:

You wanna be starting something, you got to be starting something... :D

Personally, I liked GOT S08 just fine, although I didn't like the ending of it, which I could say the same for about 99% of all shows. I loved Breaking Bad, but didn't like the ending. Loved Sopranos, but didn't like the ending. Same thing with "Lost" and so many other shows. Most shows just don't end well. So I think haters of GOT S08 are being too critical and unfair.

They're being difficult, just difficult. :D
Yep, some of them arm chair directors huh. GOT season 8 was awesome! So let them arm chair directors grumble. Dragons fighting dragons! Lil Arya finally getting her woman hood on! The big lady finally Losing her virginity at 30 years old! The mountain and his Brother the Hound having a death match!
mother of dragons burning everybody up! Jon Snow stealing one last kiss from the mother of dragons before he drives a dagger in her heart! Dead people eating live people! Live people coming back from being dead to eat more live people! Night King blowing up!
Lil lady killing a dead Giant! But really the last season of GOT could have ended in a lot of ways. I wanted Mother dragons to have a baby from Jon, but Jon gets killed off the Mother of dragons lives has Jon's baby and the baby is really the Night Kings baby! Jon's baby Brings Jon back from the dead to be the New Night King! starts all over! lol

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, some of them arm chair directors huh. GOT season 8 was awesome! So let them arm chair directors grumble. Dragons fighting dragons! Lil Arya finally getting her woman hood on! The big lady finally Losing her virginity at 30 years old! The mountain and his Brother the Hound having a death match!
mother of dragons burning everybody up! Jon Snow stealing one last kiss from the mother of dragons before he drives a dagger in her heart! Dead people eating live people! Live people coming back from being dead to eat more live people! Night King blowing up!
Lil lady killing a dead Giant! But really the last season of GOT could have ended in a lot of ways. I wanted Mother dragons to have a baby from Jon, but Jon gets killed off the Mother of dragons lives has Jon's baby and the baby is really the Night Kings baby! Jon's baby Brings Jon back from the dead to be the New Night King! starts all over! lol
Yeah, Arya killing the Night King was awesome! :D

I do love that Bran Stark is the new King of the Iron Thrones. That makes the most sense to me since he is probably the smartest one or at least he could see the future.

So Bran is the new King, and his sister Arya is a total bada$$ assassin.

Anybody who hates GOT S08 is just being difficult. :D

I can't wait for the GOT spin-off. It's gotta be great -- whenever they actually make it after COVID.

I wish they could make GOT into 6 x 3HR movies. Of course, they would have to cut out a lot of stuff, but we've already seen all the details and developments in the 8 seasons.

Wish List: Game of Thrones Movies 1 - 6, filmed using the 8K-Resolution RED Weapon Dragon Digital Camera (yes, that's actually the name of the digital camera! :D).

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, Arya killing the Night King was awesome! :D

I do love that Bran Stark is the new King of the Iron Thrones. That makes the most sense to me since he is probably the smartest one or at least he could see the future.

So Bran is the new King, and his sister Arya is a total bada$$ assassin.

Anybody who hates GOT S08 is just being difficult. :D

I can't wait for the GOT spin-off. It's gotta be great -- whenever they actually make it after COVID.
From what I read that dude said he almost Finished the last book of GOT.
733E42FC-CAAF-431C-A5F1-A6F1C37D52C7.gif

6BC8777F-45DB-404F-80DE-4CE44AB10965.gif

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
From what I read that dude said he almost Finished the last book of GOT.
View attachment 38447
View attachment 38448
I just started a new Thread called "Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon". HBO is working on this new prequel to be released in 2022. :D

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Tyrion and the rest that elected Bran made such a big deal that he would be a good choice because he couldn't bear children. It doesn't matter though because he is the 3-eyed raven now and essentially immortal. Bran (3ER) knew all those people would die, and then he allowed people to carry his ass all the way from the north to king's landing because he knew they would pick him to be king after the dust settled. That council enslaved themselves and countless generations to come to King Bran. It's the lost irony of the final season, imo.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Tyrion and the rest that elected Bran made such a big deal that he would be a good choice because he couldn't bear children. It doesn't matter though because he is the 3-eyed raven now and essentially immortal. Bran (3ER) knew all those people would die, and then he allowed people to carry his ass all the way from the north to king's landing because he knew they would pick him to be king after the dust settled. That council enslaved themselves and countless generations to come to King Bran. It's the lost irony of the final season, imo.
Definitely an unfair advantage. :D

So if you know the future, could you change the future if you wanted to? :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Believe it or not local news as a hurricane or tropical storm approaches Florida's east coast. This is my first year living in the Jacksonville area so I am tuned in. So far it just looks like a lot of rain.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis