What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
02544CBE-A113-491F-AF5D-9C540E5B8E8D.gif

Watching this dude talk crap and jump out of a flat Bottom boat into the swamps of the Atchafalaya basin to tag gators to sell. They won't show what they Actually do with the gators, once they get them in the boat than to the butcher shop. The heads are Chopped off, Than skinned the tail meat is sold at Markets. The rest is used in Dog food or feed for bait to the Crabbers in the Gulf of Mexico, mostly the bay area. Big ones 1500 to 2g lil ones 800 to 1g. So you get your tags from Wildlife and fisheries than you set out in your area, and pull in till all your tags are gone. You get Caught illegally hunting gators, jail time and or a Huge fine. You lose your License to hunt and or Banned for life from ever hunting again. Many make a very nice living doing nothing but Hunting gators.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
78C4DDF5-8CCE-4897-A5FC-DCA22108BC31.jpeg
07B67E26-6263-429E-80EC-151CA280DA3B.jpeg

Watching this one to night, Take a guess, the last one after this one and all the other's after don't count. :)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
This film had one of the coolest cases ever. I tried to capture the detail just so others can see.

Tapatalk won’t allow full Rez. Huh. Maybe I’ll double up and try on safari. Will delete one of the posts.
Sorry for the delay in responding to this; didn't even see it until now...

Indeed, this was one of the nicest DVD sets I've ever owned, along with the special collector's edition of Escape From New York; I won't replace these for anything.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I was walking around Hobby lobby and it was sitting on that Shelf you see alone with a bunch of other Pirate stuff. Like Captain Hook, standup with his Peg leg on a chest full of looted Treasure. Also they got a British colonial ship on the other side of that rack. The Display was set up like a Pirates Theme, Skull crossbones, Canons, swashbucklers
Love it!

We just set our 60-gallon aquarium back up with a giant two-piece pirate shipwreck ornament as the centerpiece...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Love it!

We just set our 60-gallon aquarium back up with a giant two-piece pirate shipwreck ornament as the centerpiece...
That's a huge Tank! Gotta have at least one Shark in it, keep things Interesting if you know what I mean. One little Baby octopus, Couple of starfish, Seahorse one of those and A pirates chest when the lid opens up Bubbles come up and Pirate skeleton floats to the top then as the lid closes he gets pulled back into the chest. You can make money with a Tank that big. You got that one Shark lil one think baby shark. Than you take bets from your friends on how many fish will Surviving in a certain amount of time. Of course the house takes a cut. :)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That's a decent size tank. What are you planning to keep in it?

I hope gmoney is joking about the shark, because 60 gallons is way too small for a shark, baby or not. You need to plan for the adult size of whatever you want to keep.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Nin... There are Many kinds of Sharks, some big as a School bus than you got them Whale sharks that eat the other sharks as snacks. Than you got lil tiny Teenie sharks that never get bigger than a your big toe. Thems very Fierce predators No bigger than a Large shrimp. They just bite and bite till what they killed Sinks to the bottom of the tank than they come back every now and than just Nibble a little bit. But their goal is to be King of the Tank! Unless he dies of Natural causes. Than you get One Oscar fish. But all he does is just Float move a little bit every hour and stare at you. What fun is that! Be a Shark! :D

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
@Nin... There are Many kinds of Sharks, some big as a School bus than you got them Whale sharks that eat the other sharks as snacks. Than you got lil tiny Teenie sharks that never get bigger than a your big toe. Thems very Fierce predators No bigger than a Large shrimp. They just bite and bite till what they killed Sinks to the bottom of the tank than they come back every now and than just Nibble a little bit. But their goal is to be King of the Tank! Unless he dies of Natural causes. Than you get One Oscar fish. But all he does is just Float move a little bit every hour and stare at you. What fun is that! Be a Shark! :D
Umm, I know about sharks, I was a Biologist first with a focus on the marine side of things. Whale sharks don't eat other sharks. They are filter feeders and mostly eat krill and the occasional small fish that gets in it's way. The smallest known true shark gets to about 8 inches long. I don't even want to imagine a big toe that large...

Now you're talking about Oscars, which are freshwater, so if you're talking about the freshwater fish that they sometimes label as "sharks" they are usually a type of catfish, barb, or goldfish. The iridescent "shark" is actually a catfish and can get to be 4 feet long! Most other freshwater "sharks" can grow to be a foot long with proper care.

All of these fish get way too big for a 60 gallon tank.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Guys,

We are keeping fancy goldfish, which we always have, and we make sure they don't get so big as to be too large for the tank. We just introduced two starter fish today, as we're in the middle of cycling the aquarium again with Seachem Stability to kick-start the cycle, so we'll see how it goes.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Which type of fancy goldfish do you keep? I have a friend out here who also keeps/breeds them. Mostly orandas and black moors.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Which type of fancy goldfish do you keep? I have a friend out here who also keeps/breeds them. Mostly orandas and black moors.
Over the years, we've kept many kinds; Orandas, Black Moors, Calico Fantails...right now, because we're starting up again, we just introduced two young starters, a common gold/orange fantail and a Calico.

The fancies really are beautiful; as a kid, I used to only keep tropicals - Angels, Gouramis, Barbs, etc. -- but I've really gotten into the goldfish.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis