What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You're missing out on some awesome shows. HBO has quite a few.
I’m trying to get out of my cable deal and just stay with my internet. I have a good OTA have Netflix. all ready get all local OTA channelsI The only reason I signed that two year Guarantee was to get ESPN for the Monday night NFL live games and AMC, other than that whole bunch of useless channels. Don’t watch the Food channel Just stupid Kardashian stupid. History channels worthless. Kids channels worthless no children. Not to mention the Spanish channels don’t speak Spanish well some. I’d save 55 bucks alone by getting out of my cable deal.

Well can’t get out of that two year price lock deal without Defaulting on it. would have to pay that Early monthly termination fee of 16 months left on my contract. But they did knock off 3 buck a month on the total bill for the remainder of the 16 months 51 bucks less total on. Can’t Default need internet sooo.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@panteragstk, just added HBO GO to my cell and got HBO on cable for 5.50 a month for both one year. I’m with COX So with all, Got Netflix, Ultra package Cable internet Unlimited data with Sports Package with HBO HBO Go. AT&T cell Iphone Unlimited data all that with all tax’s 200 bucks. a month comes to 2400 a year
Want to play you gotta pay. Only thing free is the air we Breathe. But i’m sure there a clean air tax Hidden somewhere else.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
@panteragstk, just added HBO GO to my cell and got HBO on cable for 5.50 a month for both one year. I’m with COX So with all, Got Netflix, Ultra package Cable internet Unlimited data with Sports Package with HBO HBO Go. AT&T cell Iphone Unlimited data all that with all tax’s 200 bucks. a month comes to 2400 a year
Want to play you gotta pay. Only thing free is the air we Breathe. But i’m sure there a clean air tax Hidden somewhere else.
That's a good deal, but if you have att unlimited (which I just dumped because of cost) you probably get a free premium channels. I did and I chose HBO. might check that out

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That's a good deal, but if you have att unlimited (which I just dumped because of cost) you probably get a free premium channels. I did and I chose HBO. might check that out
I had just switched to ATT unlimited data 1st of this month they shot me a email saying for a Limited time $45 a month so i jumped on it. Thing about ATT after 10 g they can Throttle Back. HBO is with COX 5.50 a month it comes with HBO go app. plus the COX Representative informed me that HBO is getting ready to come out with HBO Max. higher something 4K Streaming if I heard her right she was talking fast. At first she said 17.99 a month than she put me on hold to check for Promotions. she goes oh good news both are 8.50 a month, than she put me hold again came back with the 5.50 locked in for a year.

Last edited:
P

ProAVDIRECT

Audiophyte
Wife and I are out of crime or action drama tv shows... Any suggestions? Current favorites are Seal Team, Chicago PD, Homeland

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Star Wars 1977 on Blu-ray. Fun times. Only complaint is the grain in some bright scenes. Deep blacks were great. Will watch the other two this weekend.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis