What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You k ow you're going to have to show us your pastries right? I'm intrigued.

Also, Devs episode 6. If you haven't started yet. I think you'll like this one a lot.
The electric range is a Samsung. I love this range/oven.

Oh, and I am on Devs episode 6. :D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished season 3 finale (episode 10) of Ozark. Was not expecting that ending at all. :D
I liked the ending.

Overall, it was good. But as Cos already mentioned, the 1st half of S03 was better. The 2nd half was not as good because I thought it got sidetracked with her brother.

I hate her brother and her son. So annoying.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished season 3 finale (episode 10) of Ozark. Was not expecting that ending at all. :D
I liked the ending.

Overall, it was good. But as Cos already mentioned, the 1st half of S03 was better. The 2nd half was not as good because I thought it got sidetracked with her brother.

I hate her brother and her son. So annoying.
That Redneck chick is one cool lil woman, yeah I wanted to slap her brother! Really enjoyed that show hope for season 4!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is that the old school episodes or the weird ones that they aired on spike that basically made them gay?

*Not that there's anything wrong with that
These are the more adult versions but apparently were created at the request of Spike at one point....but as far as gay goes not particularly altho Stimpy's Pregnant is one episode....

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
and in honor of Honor, I share my James Bond collection.
on the shelf above lies my Columbo collection, in which Honor Blackman appeared in an episode called 'Dagger of the Mind'
View attachment 35218
Ooh - the NBC Sunday Mystery Movie! That brings back memories of when I was a wee lad...

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ooh - the NBC Sunday Mystery Movie! That brings back memories of when I was a wee lad...
Of the 3 original shows in that series (Columbo, McCloud, MacMillan and Wife), I like Columbo best.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Of the 3 original shows in that series (Columbo, McCloud, MacMillan and Wife), I like Columbo best.
As did I. Did not mind McMillan and Wife because pre-teen me thought Wife was cute; never got into McCloud.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I’m going through my cable channel’s and I have to say they got a Lot of crap on most of the channels,
Teen Mom OG, Curse of Oak Island, Little people big world, Sister wife’s the list is a long one of crap tv!!
Those shows are Bad TV! oh and those shows where these people buy these old houses to fix up and sell, really!! Who watch’s this crap!!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I’m going through my cable channel’s and I have to say they got a Lot of crap on most of the channels,
Teen Mom OG, Curse of Oak Island, Little people big world, Sister wife’s the list is a long one of crap tv!!
Those shows are Bad TV! oh and those shows where these people buy these old houses to fix up and sell, really!! Who watch’s this crap!!
Come on now, we all know you'd watch those shows if there were hot half naked women in them!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Come on now, we all know you'd watch those shows if there were hot half naked women in them!
Well umm ya gotta point there, :D.Ok but Sister Wife’s really? talk about keeping it in the family uhh.
One dude F..N, 4 sisters wow! some dudes have all the luck. lolo

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
FINALLY got this in the mail...can't wait to run it through my system as the first HDR10+ title I've ever seen!

Limited Edition Best Buy Steelbook:

1586318321576.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis