What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Season one was excellent. 2...not so much
Yeah while interesting about it's supposed location....I used to have a couple folks I worked with "there" (Vernon) way back when I was in LA....overall not so interesting as S1.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Season 3, A+ first four episodes A-/B+ entire season. Such great acting and story
Just finished S03E01 last night. Awesome.

It seems Jason Bateman is not only a good actor, but also a good director.

Pretty cool following him through the years when he was a kid in Family Ties to now. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Just finished S03E01 last night. Awesome.

It seems Jason Bateman is not only a good actor, but also a good director.

Pretty cool following him through the years when he was a kid in Family Ties to now. :D
Agreed. I'd heard Ozark was good and he has a lot to do with that. He apparently directed some of The Outsiders too. He was great in that too.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Westworld and Ozark are so awesome. :D
Ozark, “ There are no victims here just volunteers right?” I’m on 2nd season this show Ozark is very Entertaining! it’s got everything, money laundering, drug cartels, murder, red neck drug dealers, hookers, strippers. Crooked politicians, did I mention hot Naked ladies!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Just watched the series finale of The Magicians of this great series.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Finished Season 3, A+ first four episodes A-/B+ entire season. Such great acting and story
There’s a little too much drama on a couple episodes in 2nd half of season 3 but I’ll still give it an A in all 3 seasons. :)

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Ozark, “ There are no victims here just volunteers right?” I’m on 2nd season this show Ozark is very Entertaining! it’s got everything, money laundering, drug cartels, murder, red neck drug dealers, hookers, strippers. Crooked politicians, did I mention hot Naked ladies!
Hookers,strippers and hot naked ladies. Sounds like @Gmoney’s type of show.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hookers,strippers and hot naked ladies. Sounds like @Gmoney’s type of show.
What up bro!! yeah hookers and strippers get a bad rap. They do jobs ;) that house wife’s and girlfriends won’t do. Why? cause they get paid to!
It’s Expensive, they gotta buying them 6” stilettos, makeup, Hair dye breast implants, plus some have to pay them Union dues fees aka “Pimp” charge. :p;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Alright I’m totally hooked :p on Ozark! I’m on S3. Ep. 5, Ep. 4 was intense! that’s the episode that hooked me in completely I was on the fence. This Show is Very well written, the Cast is outstanding, I’m really loving that they Actually used “Spoiler“ alert REO Speedwagon! The old school Throwback music in surround is a treat! Looks like He’s the Boss now! Good thing cause in my book cause his dumb ass wife gonna get all their heads chopped off!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
All done Binge watching Ozark, this show has a GOT likeness to it meaning some of the main players get knocked off. Totally enjoyed it!!

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I just started watching Ozark last night. I made it to episode 7 and I’m really enjoying it so far.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched the series finale of The Magicians of this great series.
I‘ve tried several times to get into this series, but was never able to finish even the 2nd episode. Just difficult to take them seriously since they don’t seem to take themselves seriously either. :D

Is it really that great?

How would you rate this series compared to other great series?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I gotta get back to Ozark S03. Only on episode 2. Been distracted today with baking pastries and singing karaoke. Haha. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I gotta get back to Ozark S03. Only on episode 2. Been distracted today with baking pastries and singing karaoke. Haha. :D
You k ow you're going to have to show us your pastries right? I'm intrigued.

Also, Devs episode 6. If you haven't started yet. I think you'll like this one a lot.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Homeland S1 E1-5 Great series so far. Mandy/Clare are so good. Cool to see the current "Supergirl" in the first two episodes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis