What are you watching tonight?

D

Dorita Franklyn

Enthusiast
After dinner we're gonna watch "Dracula Untold". I got curious about Luke Evans after reading from the news that he's gay and has finally stop hiding :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
After dinner we're gonna watch "Dracula Untold". I got curious about Luke Evans after reading from the news that he's gay and has finally stop hiding :p
That movie is still showing? :)

I liked it overall. My wife hates all Dracula and vampire movies. But she also said this was probably the best adaptation of Dracula. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Hercules last night. Surprisingly better than expected. I thought it was going to be a b-movie style comedy-action, but it was actually pretty good. Decent digital effects, decent sound, and a good story. Definitely worth a rent.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the first Blues Brother's movie last night... its still such a great classic even though some of the musicians can't act worth a dam ... makes it very entertaining. One thing I didn't notice until last night was the reference made to Maxwell Street in the flick when they went in to rescue (rescue being a POV ) Matt Guitar Murphy and Lou Marino (sax player) while you heard John Lee Hooker sing Boom Boom Boom .

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
Going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 3d, just saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes 3d and it was great. My wife thought it had to many apes to try to figure who was who. I had no such problem lol.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
World Junior Hockey Exhibition game between Canada and Sweden at the CTC live.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Taking my daughter to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies this afternoon. She doesn't know it yet though....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Taking my daughter to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies this afternoon. She doesn't know it yet though....
Saw that last night in IMAX. No complaints. It's what I expected it to be and I enjoyed it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Forever (2014) - Season 1 so far is freaking awesome !!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Zero Dark Thirty A+ I love Forever such a great show. Glad it got picked up for a second season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I watched The Hobbit 3 and Exodus.

The Hobbit 3 was pretty good for a fantasy movie, probably the best one of the 3 Hobbit movies. Not nearly as good as Game of Thrones :), but for a 2.5hr movie, it was pretty good.

I thought "Exodus" was boring beyond belief. :eek: I thought I was watching a boring documentary of the Bible. :)

It's no wonder I prefer watching awesome TV shows. ;)

I think the primary reason we even watch movies @ theaters is just to go out on a date. So many shows are just so much better than even the best movies out there. Not even ATMOS can make any of these movies even as satisfying as the best TV shows. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis