What are you watching tonight?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Doctor Death, based on a true story. This dude was a butcher! Should have gotten the needle in my opinion. Also I didn't know that after cancer and heart disease, Medical errors are a leading cause of death by the medical industry. It's on Peacock right now.
IMG_20220711_224717179_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220711_225410842~2.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nowhere near as good as the original but love the "open wide!" in the outro hahaha. The second pic is the best piece of acting in the movie IMO. She looked like she was almost in real shock. sh-sh-sh-shark!!!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yellowstone, didn't think I'd like this series, first thought was another bs cowboys series. It's actually very good well Directed, Cinema is awesome! I love this Cowboy Mafia show!
Screenshot_20220715-074541~2.png

Screenshot_20220715-074553~2.png

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I watched this on Peacock. I remember this chick back in the 80's billboard Queen. She is umm in her 70's now, and still ride's around California in her pink stingray. Chick was/is bat sh$t crazy!
IMG_20220715_084320912_HDR~2.jpg

W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Jack Ryan movies. I’m up to Patriot games. Streaming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I don't want you to leave, I want you to dig! :D:D:D Yellowstone! Love this show! John Dutton took the fight right out of those biker dudes, was like taking candy from baby's. Lolo
IMG_20220721_145502211_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I started watching The Outsider on HBO/Max the series based on the book by Stephen King. Oh its so so good so far.

Just watched 1 episode but I'm watching another one tonight. Has anyone else seen it?
I didn't like the book that much, so I haven't bothered with the show.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

I just finished "Terminal List" on Amazon. I think that's the best I've ever seen of Chris Pratt.

For as much as I enjoyed "Reacher" this was an order of magnitude better. A brutal mix of conspiracy thriller and wet work action.

And if you wonder how out of touch reviewers can be sometimes...
Screenshot_20220730-175131_copy_540x1200.png

:rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I just finished "Terminal List" on Amazon. I think that's the best I've ever seen of Chris Pratt.

For as much as I enjoyed "Reacher" this was an order of magnitude better. A brutal mix of conspiracy thriller and wet work action.

View attachment 57089

I enjoyed that series.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

View attachment 57089

I've been curious about this show. I'm starting it this weekend thanks to you and others reviews. To many people like it for me not to want to check it out now.

Yeah I never pay attention to reviewers. I always go more with the audience reviews. I just trust the everyday person more. If a broad range of everyday people like a movie or show then chances are high that it's good

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That's interesting I loved the book. Just the way he portrayed the monster his take on what it's existence day to day must be like. I thought it was pretty cool

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Honestly I didn't think it would make a good series or show when I read it. But they pulled it off very intense without a lot of over the top action

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Honestly I didn't think it would make a good series or show when I read it. But they pulled it off very intense without a lot of over the top action
I'll have to give it a go. My wife tried to watch 11/22/63 on Hulu after she read the book and she said the show was atrocious. It's hard to adapt King to film for some reason. I think producers and directors try to implement their own "artistic vision" without realizing that it's Stephen King's vision that made it worthy in the first place. I.e. Don't fix what ain't broken.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'll have to give it a go. My wife tried to watch 11/22/63 on Hulu after she read the book and she said the show was atrocious. It's hard to adapt King to film for some reason. I think producers and directors try to implement their own "artistic vision" without realizing that it's Stephen King's vision that made it worthy in the first place. I.e. Don't fix what ain't broken.
Yeah completely agree sometimes they pull of a good adaptation like The Shawshank Redemption and sometimes they just drop a stinker. The sequel to the Shining Dr Sleep was awesome though. I think your spot on that when they stay close to his vision is when they get it right.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Halo, on Paramount + very nice indeed.
IMG_20220801_153712656_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220801_153733437_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man! This HBO Max Halo series is off the chain!! Wow!! Great sound track! Sub is kicking man!!
IMG_20220801_164834451~2.jpg
IMG_20220801_164434563~2.jpg

Monsters everywhere run for your lives!!:D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Star Trek Discovery, Paramount +.
IMG_20220803_103847706~2.jpg

Much better Klingons!! Very nice surround track.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I am pretty sure Halo is on Paramount+ ;) :D

So many to choose from, no wonder we get confused. :p

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I am pretty sure Halo is on Paramount+ ;) :D

So many to choose from, no wonder we get confused. :p
Umm, yep it is, lol I corrected it on my post. You read that Ridley Scott, going to direct the second season of Halo. Man I tell ya! Between Halo, Star Trek Discovery, Strange New Worlds and Star Trek Picard what more could a Sci-Fi junkie ask for great entertainment man!! Than we got House of Dragons, GOT spinoff premiering on the 21st of this month on HBO Max!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis