What are you watching tonight?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm just giving you grief. :D Netflix and Amazon will have a number of similar shows, and it often seems like one service will have 5.1 on some show and the other won't, but it'll be reversed on some other show. So, I like having both to increase my chances of 5.1.
I did a lot of reading about how Netflix uses/piggybacks off of Amazons databases/storage (or something like that) which is why there's a lot of overlap. Plus it's supposed to keep Netflix's operating costs low and reliable since Amazon does all the heavy lifting. Maybe I'll put Netflix on my Christmas list :D

Btw, I forgot to mention - I also think Sherlock is an excellent show. Very worth watching for those who haven't seen it.
I'm halfway through the second episode of the first season since I took a shoveling/dinner break. I might like this one better than the American Sherlock series, although I do like Johnny Miller.

About to watch The Croods.
I liked it. Enjoyable if a bit predictable. Not the best animated movie out there, but worth a watch IMHO.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I thought it was ok. It looked good, sound was good. Wouldn't buy it, but it was cute.
I can't lie, I just wanted to see the sloth go "Dunh, dunh, dunhhhh!!!" The fact that his name was belt......well I was sold :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also thought it was just okay. I think that my expectations were too high.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I also thought it was just okay. I think that my expectations were too high.
Probably. For me, the weirdest part was hearing Nick Cage's voice come from the large caveman. Just sounded weird.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Blade runner BD. Finally getting around to watching it. Then probably Legend of the Guardians Owls of Gazoole.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched The Protector(Thanks Phil) on DVD yesterday. The stunts were all real no wires and done by the lead actor. I loved it. I might get this on BD. A+

Olympus Has Fallen
on Netflix. A little too far fetched, but fun to watch. B+

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The last Season of Dexter is on Netflix.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I loved the new Superman Man Of Steel!
Yes, I like it a lot too. A lot more serious and dark, less cheesy and cartoonish.

I would like to see a "prequel" to develop his character growing up as Clark Kent, though. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was pretty happy to see last night that Bulletproof Monk was added to Netflix streaming (yeah, I like that movie :)), but I just got real excited after seeing that Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters is on there! Sure, sure...apparently the movie blows, but I do want to see it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I just watched the lovely Bones, and the scene where the sister is in the killers house and is looking through the "trophy" book from the floor board, its a few minutes of the movie and very quiet scene, so I turned it way up, it seriously creeped me rite out, everything a good suspense/drama should do, I felt anxious....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished watching the banshee season 2 premier it was god, cant wait to see more...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I gotta say, I'm digging it so far. A bit gruesome at times, but a good flick.
I thought it was pretty good. Makes me want to see it again.

Watching Jack Reacher again now that it's one prime.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought it was pretty good. Makes me want to see it again.

Watching Jack Reacher again now that it's one prime.
Hansel & Gretel is also on Prime. :)

I watched Jack Reacher a couple of nights ago. Good flick, but not what I was expecting.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

I watched Jack Reacher a couple of nights ago. Good flick, but not what I was expecting.
Good to know I'll have to add it to the watchlist. My GF thanks you :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

I liked both... H&G was just a flick... Jack Reacher was different then Adam was expecting because it wasn't like the rest of his movies...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis