What are you watching tonight?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, and now I'm watching R.I.P.D.

D

Destructobrat

Audiophyte
LOL. I just finished my "complimentary" copy of The Wolverine. It was left in the floor model Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD I just bought yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

D

Destructobrat

Audiophyte
Lilyhammer Season 2!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Gonna fire up Iron Man 3 on BD for the 1st. time right about NOW.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Pink Floyd "The Wall" watched it with my daughter last night.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I watched WWZ last night. I need more subs or a better sub (or to keep the volume down from now on) because I had port chuffing on one of the grenade scenes :(

superleo

superleo

Audiophyte
watched The Santa Clause last week, then Santa Clause 2 during the weekend and Santa Clause 3 last night.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just started watching "Sherlock" from across the pond. Excellent show with Benjamin Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Too bad there are only 3 episodes per "series" but at least they're like an hour and a half long without commercials and prime no less.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just started watching "Sherlock" from across the pond. Excellent show with Benjamin Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Too bad there are only 3 episodes per "series" but at least they're like an hour and a half long without commercials and prime no less.
It's also on Netflix if you have that, and I can't remember if it's in 5.1 on Prime.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's also on Netflix if you have that, and I can't remember if it's in 5.1 on Prime.
It's not and I don't, although I've been using the up mixing the Marantz does and it's ok.

Maybe I'll do the free month so I can compare the streaming of the Roku and the Oppo.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You're listening in stereo?!? :eek: Good golly, man. It's like your living in the same time as that show. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You're listening in stereo?!? :eek: Good golly, man. It's like your living in the same time as that show. :D
No no up Mixing to surround sound. The show is set in modern times so im not sure what time period you think you're living in :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No no up Mixing to surround sound. The show is set in modern times so im not sure what time period you think you're living in :p
Mixing, smixing. It's still stereo.

Yeah, I forgot it was in modern times. I guess your also in modern times. Stereo boy. :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Mixing, smixing. It's still stereo.

Yeah, I forgot it was in modern times. I guess your also in modern times. Stereo boy. :p
Yea yea maybe ill give netflix another go after 4 years of resentment. See what all this fancy shmancy multichannel sound is all about. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yea yea maybe ill give netflix another go after 4 years of resentment. See what all this fancy shmancy multichannel sound is all about. :D
I'm just giving you grief. :D Netflix and Amazon will have a number of similar shows, and it often seems like one service will have 5.1 on some show and the other won't, but it'll be reversed on some other show. So, I like having both to increase my chances of 5.1.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, I forgot to mention - I also think Sherlock is an excellent show. Very worth watching for those who haven't seen it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis