What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Even though it got horrible reviews, I still like it cuz it's so cheesy. It's like one of those "Creature Feature" movies I used to watch as a kid, but with much better special FX.
I like the homage it plays to the classic Universal monster flicks...plus, it was done by Stephen Sommers, who already got his feet wet in the genre with the Mummy films.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Any good? Shyamalan's been iffy since Unbreakable.

EDIT: Forgot about Signs. After that the only one I like is Split. Glass was OK. From The Village to The Last Airbender, they were all awful.
I agree about Shyamalan; the way I see it, he actually hasn't been on point since The Sixth Sense...

Old
was a pretty good concept and worth a rent, but it goes down the typical Shyamalan rabbit hole of weirdness after awhile. The notion that there's some kind of "force" on a remote island that's part of a secluded vacation destination causing people to age rapidly -- and it's different for children and adults -- was really interesting, but as the story progresses, it leaves us a bit unsatisfied (you'll see what I mean about the ending, if you rent or view it).

Still, some very good "what if...." moments in this that will have you truly questioning what you'd do if you were on this beach and began to succumb to what was going on.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA doubleheader on ESPN. New York Knicks at Milwaukee and New Orleans at Golden State. Steph Curry is still one of my favorite NBA players. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Good question. Since I don't have a 4k tv it has never been an issue for me.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Not sure if the NBA games are in 4K but it supports Atmos.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Um holy cow with the new season of Another life! The Dolby Vision is just fantastic and the bass is out of this world! I have my subs right exactly where I like them after trail and error after running Audyssey. The sound is incredible! Show is odd and Ok but visuals and DV and sound is top notch.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched a couple of older films, "A Million Ways To Die in the West" and "Captain Phillip"

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
This afternoon, I plan to start watching the Hunger Games series, I recorded on the Epix channel, yesterday. I have not seen the movies. Wife read the books way back when.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Binge watched all the episodes of La Brea today so I'm caught up. Its ok but not one of my all time favs...

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Started on this 1960 TV series, filmed at the same TV studio (Revue) as Alfred Hitchcock Presents!

IMG_3799.JPG

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
OMG, that looks hilariously bad. I hadn't heard of that movie.
It IS hilariously bad....but that's what makes it so much fun!

This was a childhood favorite of mine and I'm glad Scream Factory did the film right with this Blu-ray; it's one of those titles that are so bad it's good, typical of the Cannon Film Group of the era...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis