What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep I watched that interview. Very informative on his life. CSN then CSNY are one of my all time favorite bands with Suite Judy Blue Eyes a top 5 all time song.
I thought it was interesting about each of them for sure, learned some new stuff! Have you caught David Crosby on Snarky Puppy's Family Dinner Vol 2?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Whole lot said it was awesome to, :D I wanted to see Jon Snow battle the Night King! Plus see the Dragon Queen have a lil dragon baby! :p Also I wanted Ayra to kill the Dragon Queen and the Queen of the 7 kingdoms get eaten by the dragon!
But nooo they didn’t take My advice! :p;)
I just hated how they treated Danni at the end. She tried to do good for people almost the entire series. Then at the end she just turned totally evil and out of character. I almost wish they would have sent her back east where she liberated sooo many people. Plus Cerci should not have died like that at the end - she had survived so many near misses she should have escaped to plot another day. Like you they never asked for my opinion. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I just hated how they treated Danni at the end. She tried to do good for people almost the entire series. Then at the end she just turned totally evil and out of character. I almost wish they would have sent her back east where she liberated sooo many people. Plus Cerci should not have died like that at the end - she had survived so many near misses she should have escaped to plot another day. Like you they never asked for my opinion. :)
Oh hell yeah, Jon killing her Specially after kissing her was sh$t! They left the 7 kingdoms a mess really. I was hoping her dragon would’ve burned his ass up!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Oh hell yeah, Jon killing her Specially after kissing her was sh$t! They left the 7 kingdoms a mess really. I was hoping her dragon would’ve burned his ass up!
Yeah that seemed unnecessary to me also. I felt like the writers kind of rushed the last few episodes just to conclude the story. Remember that the author of the books hadn't even got to that point in his book series.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Agreed. The show was excellent and I really got into the story/characters. The acting was spot on and it was refreshing to see Ben Mendelsohn not play a weaselly character (The Dark Knight Rises, Ready Player One). Also (though it took me several episodes to figure it out) I was elated when I realized that Holly Gibney was reprised from the Mr. Mercedes books (I want to see the series but not enough to pay for another streaming service or rent it). That being said, the ending... Yeah, it was kind *SPOILER ALERT!* rather lame. The same thing happened with The Haunting of Hill House - great intro, fantastic character development, interesting plot, sorry ending. Oh well; on to the next one!
I think the ending was good and really the only way it could have gone. I just wanted to know more about the thing.

I actually thought The Haunting of Hill House had a pretty good ending. I honestly wanted it to be true to old school horror and just murder everyone, but it was good enough that it was satisfying.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah that seemed unnecessary to me also. I felt like the writers kind of rushed the last few episodes just to conclude the story. Remember that the author of the books hadn't even got to that point in his book series.
He still hasn’t Finish the book some are saying he may never cause of his age, it took him 5 years to finish his last book. Plus since he done sold off the rights to the books to HBO they saying since he done got paid he has no Incentive to finish the last book. They did say he would sit down with the writers for HBO and he would give his thoughts on season 8, but looks like he just went alone who could blame him they paid him a ton of money for the book rights he got his money.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
He still hasn’t Finish the book some are saying he may never cause of his age, it took him 5 years to finish his last book. Plus since he done sold off the rights to the books to HBO they saying since he done got paid he has no Incentive to finish the last book. They did say he would sit down with the writers for HBO and he would give his thoughts on season 8, but looks like he just went alone who could blame him they paid him a ton of money for the book rights he got his money.
Yeah I think I'd quit writing if someone paid me enough $$. Then again Im not a writer so what do I know? :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Batwoman S01E14. One of my favorite shows. So entertaining. Love it. :D

Walking Dead S10E11. Great episode. Reminds me of the old Walking Dead.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Just watched Ford v Ferrari. Had started watching it a few weeks back on headphones while I was prepping for overnight shifts and the wife was sleeping. Decided that was not the way to watch that movie. Definitely glad I got to play it loud in TrueHD!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Just watched Ford v Ferrari. Had started watching it a few weeks back on headphones while I was prepping for overnight shifts and the wife was sleeping. Decided that was not the way to watch that movie. Definitely glad I got to play it loud in TrueHD!
It’s still on my list but the Atmos track is supposed to be really well done.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
And my el-cheapo blu-ray player can play this PAL disc.

IMG_2489.JPG

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, the ending was good, don't get me wrong, but I kinda wanted more. You'll see. Apparently the book had a terrible ending.
I finished The Outsider. Yeah, ending wasn’t the strongest. But it wasn’t bad. It could be worse. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Players Championship. Last day with a gallery only players and support people tomorrow. It will seem like a round I play with my friends. No other sports on TV and I'm not so sure they shouldn't postpone or cancel this.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Miles Davis: The Birth of the Cool on Netflix. There's a bluray/dvd package (with bonus material/music) available on pre-order at Amazon, too. Good stuff.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Picard S1E8 50:52 bass tone, WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Rotary snow plow action on the Cumbres & Toltec. 14 miles from Chama, NM to Cumbres Pass with a ruling grade of 4% makes for a mighty challenge !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis