What are you playing right now...

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
haha...just bought all star baseball 2000 for the N64...i love old school games,i got it for 4 bucks shipped....been playing xenosaga and ncaa 2004 for the ps2,super mario 3 for the nintendo.....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Last of Us (demo) early access via God of War 3. It is good. Preordered it.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
GT 6 demo comes out tomorrow this also starts the new season of GT Academy.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished Last of Us over the weekend. Great plot, good emotional storytelling by Naughty Dog. The ending was a little anti-climactic though.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
trying to finish Xenobkade Chronicles in what free time I get.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished Last of Us over the weekend. Great plot, good emotional storytelling by Naughty Dog. The ending was a little anti-climactic though.
They telegraphed that ending. I still liked it, but yes, the ending sort of doesn't fit with the rest of the great story.

T0mmy1977

T0mmy1977

Audioholic Intern
Play lots of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and some Battlefield 3. Battlefield 4 will be out soon.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
I was replaying Halo, but my old xbox just decided that it wanted to commit seppuku.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm replaying Mass Effect 2 after a couple of years away. Just finished with a Vanguard and started a new run with an Adept.

Jim

7beauties

Enthusiast
I have a huge backlog of good games; I'm like a kid gone crazy on Halloween night with my bag overflowing. I like FPS and some TPS games. I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite. 2K has hit another home run and is making me get over Half-Life.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
I have a huge backlog of good games; I'm like a kid gone crazy on Halloween night with my bag overflowing. I like FPS and some TPS games. I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite. 2K has hit another home run and is making me get over Half-Life.

Bioshock was crazy good.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Splinter Cell Blacklist on the PC - I am w/o a console until November and my PC is a powerhouse, it is by far the most challenging game of the series. Love the co-op side missions.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Tiny Tower on my SGS4 :)
Can't wait for GTA5 - it will my first game purchase since gta4

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I get so sick when I play video games, like cold sweats, nausea, shakes, and if I play through for any length of time, I will end up with a migraine that makes you contemplate suicide...
But my kids play for 23 hours a day, they both have ps3's in their rooms with the 3d playstation displays, and they sit at them things for hours... They play some war game and then some other game where they steal cars... Where do these kids learn how to be so violent... lol...
I have to say the technology is insane. My sons can play on the same TV with 3d glass on and play 2 player, but with their glasses they both see different screens, on the entire screen, so if you have player 1 glasses you see the entire screen as your player, and player 2 sees his entire screen as player 2, INSANE... When I was a kid if you played 2 player and it wasnt pong, you had either the tiny top half or the tall and skinny side half...

I want to know why they cant do that with normal TV, so I can put on a pair of glasses and watch something totally different then my wife, she can be watch dancing with the stars and I can be enjoying some breaking bad reruns...

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just started bioshock infinite. Given how much free time I dedicate to gaming, I should have it finished by 2015

I want to know why they cant do that with normal TV, so I can put on a pair of glasses and watch something totally different then my wife, she can be watch dancing with the stars and I can be enjoying some breaking bad reruns...
But then you'd have to argue over who had to wear the earphones and who got the speakers...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just started bioshock infinite. Given how much free time I dedicate to gaming, I should have it finished by 2015

But then you'd have to argue over who had to wear the earphones and who got the speakers...
We would both wear headphones, the arguement would be who gets the buds that came with my ipod and who gets the Tesla T1's

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I get so sick when I play video games, like cold sweats, nausea, shakes, and if I play through for any length of time, I will end up with a migraine that makes you contemplate suicide...
But my kids play for 23 hours a day, they both have ps3's in their rooms with the 3d playstation displays, and they sit at them things for hours... They play some war game and then some other game where they steal cars... Where do these kids learn how to be so violent... lol...
I have to say the technology is insane. My sons can play on the same TV with 3d glass on and play 2 player, but with their glasses they both see different screens, on the entire screen, so if you have player 1 glasses you see the entire screen as your player, and player 2 sees his entire screen as player 2, INSANE... When I was a kid if you played 2 player and it wasnt pong, you had either the tiny top half or the tall and skinny side half...

I feel your pain on the playing games can make you feel sick, especially first person shooters.
- 3D games, forget about it, I will not wear polarized 3d glasses to play games, not worth it
- I can feel sick at times when I play, when that happens I just stop

Things I have learned about gaming on a big screen LED
- Turn off motion correction - for me this is a big must, it does not work well for video games, at least not for me. Sony's XR960 can really get me sick fast when playing FPS
- If you start to feel sick, just stop, go back in a few hours or the next day, for me it doesn't happen all the time

My 2 cents

S

SearchofSub

Banned
NBA 2k14 out in 30 days. Give me your XBox360 ID so I can school you a couple games.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis