What are you playing right now...

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
After all the bad reviews that RYSE got, then trying it at a friends (who tried to sell it to me for $40) I couldn't justify dropping $60 on it. I see a possible $20 game maybe one day, but it's good to know that game did fine a market that enjoys it.

I still have to beat GOW: Ascension that I got earlier this year.

That's kinda the same way I feel about Killzone, Showfall, could not get into the game. I did finish Killzone 3. I did like Contrast on the PS4, but its little sad when the only games you like on a new release game system are the indy ones.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Killzone 3 was OK. Shadowfall is pretty much the same thing with much nicer graphics, but as expected, it is a good game not a great one.

Ended up buying Trine 2. Fairly simple, but eye popping 3D graphics and it is entertaining enough for $19.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
This is a strange one: Wife suggested an idea to me to get a car driving game so she could practice on her (real) car driving skills
I know this is a useless and hopeless quest, but I found two very different ways to go by it:
a) Cheap and cheerful: use existing xbox360 (free), get a cheap racing wheel (from Hori) and few old racing games (also cheap) - Forza 3 and 4
b) Go all the way with PS3 500gb, Top-o-line logitech wheel and gt5 and very soon gt6 games

We decided on option, knowingly that thou it would be much less realistic, she still could try it and see it she could improve reaction time and hand/eye coordination skills
If she really gets into this we might splurge for option b later on

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think it's been proven that driving sims DO help, however, playing ANY good games will improve eye hand coordination and reaction time IMO. It is good stimulation for the brain both on the coordination level and enjoyment/accomplishment if playing something that entertains you.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
This is a strange one: Wife suggested an idea to me to get a car driving game so she could practice on her (real) car driving skills
I know this is a useless and hopeless quest, but I found two very different ways to go by it:
a) Cheap and cheerful: use existing xbox360 (free), get a cheap racing wheel (from Hori) and few old racing games (also cheap) - Forza 3 and 4
b) Go all the way with PS3 500gb, Top-o-line logitech wheel and gt5 and very soon gt6 games

We decided, knowingly that option a will be much less realistic, she still could try it and see it she could improve reaction time and hand/eye coordination skills
If she really gets into this we might splurge for option b later one
Get gt6 O_O

L

Libertyrocks98

Audiophyte
Payday 2 (with friends) and XCOM: Enemy Within (for singleplayer). I'm losing sleep these days. :(

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Skyrim Legendary Edition on PC. I bought it during a Steam sale a couple of months ago. I don't usually get to put in more than a few hours a week but I'm taking advantage of the holiday. Played the hell out of it on Xbox back in the day.

Jim

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
State of Decay for solo and Borderlands 2 with the wife on 360. Currently on the final DLC, Tiny Tina's Dragon Den.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I've mentioned this before. So I got meself a Hori Wheel for 360. First game - don't laugh too hard - Forza 3. Also bought the 4th but will play it later.
Only thing some additonal dlc content for 3 is not longer available despite it was included with the box :(

Can't say I love the wheel, but for my first wheel it's ok I guess. I had used Logitech wheel with ps2 before and it was much better, but Logitech stopped making wheels for 360 :(

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Don't Starve PS4 (free for PSN members). Ridiculously addicting.

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. Graphics are still more PS3 than PS4 looking, but the game is fun so far.

On day 90 on Don't Starve....:eek:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I wasn't too into Tomb Raider. I played through it once and then traded it in.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got it for my B-day and there aren't any other games out I'm interested in yet...and finished all of my other ones. This one is pretty much Uncharted with a chick. Downloaded DMC for the PS3, but haven't started playing it yet - I liked the demo.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I have been playing the hell out of Pool Nation for the last couple weeks. Careful with this one, its addicting.

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
Wonderful 101, Starcraft II, and The Last of Us replaying to try for more trophies than my brothers (family competition).

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Got it for my B-day and there aren't any other games out I'm interested in yet...and finished all of my other ones. This one is pretty much Uncharted with a chick. Downloaded DMC for the PS3, but haven't started playing it yet - I liked the demo.
DMC was OK. A couple of battles were memorable like the one in the dance club with the chick and the giant baby, (kinda disturbing). I keep meaning to pick it up again but haven't gotten around to it. I seem to do that a lot. I've got a ton of games sitting around because I mean to play them again but I never do.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
DMC was OK. A couple of battles were memorable like the one in the dance club with the chick and the giant baby, (kinda disturbing). I keep meaning to pick it up again but haven't gotten around to it. I seem to do that a lot. I've got a ton of games sitting around because I mean to play them again but I never do.
Yeah, I have a ton of games I intended to play again but never did once I move on to a new game. Did you still want to borrow Beyond 2 souls? DMC is free for Plus members right now :)

DannyA

DannyA

Audioholic
I was invited to play "Elder Scrolls On-Line" BETA this weekend. Overall impression is decent but nothing special. I really enjoyed Oblivion and Skyrim so I wanted to check this out. I'm not a huge fan of MMORG but if you like the Elder Scrolls world it might be pretty fun.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD
Yamaha RX-V3800
Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player
Sony - PS3
Definitive Technology BP7006 Mains
Definitive Technology CS-8060 HD Center
Definitive Technology Pro Monitor 1000 Surround
Power Sound Audio XS 15 Subwoofer

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com