What are you playing right now...

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Slowly working through my Steam backlog. A decent video card would set me back half a paycheck, so it's for the best that all my games are relatively old.

I alternate between a streaming phase, where I'm plopped on my couch way too much, and a gaming phase, where I'm plopped in my computer chair way too much. No middle ground. :p Right now I'm in the gaming phase again. At least the days are getting longer so it's easier to get a walk in after work when the weather's nice. I don't want my legs to atrophy as quickly as my brain is!

In recent months I've gone through the recent Tomb Raider trilogy, then Control, and I just finished Shadow Warrior 1 & 2.

Next up, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Deus Ex Mankind Divided. After that, Wolfenstein!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Slowly working through my Steam backlog. A decent video card would set me back half a paycheck, so it's for the best that all my games are relatively old.

I alternate between a streaming phase, where I'm plopped on my couch way too much, and a gaming phase, where I'm plopped in my computer chair way too much. No middle ground. :p Right now I'm in the gaming phase again. At least the days are getting longer so it's easier to get a walk in after work when the weather's nice. I don't want my legs to atrophy as quickly as my brain is!

In recent months I've gone through the recent Tomb Raider trilogy, then Control, and I just finished Shadow Warrior 1 & 2.

Next up, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Deus Ex Mankind Divided. After that, Wolfenstein!
Right there with you. I've been stuck in Borderlands 3 for a bit, not that I'm complaining. Love these games.

James S.

James S.

Junior Audioholic
Playing Horizon Forbidden West on PS4 Pro. Love the game! Couldn't wait for it to come out as Zero Dawn was so great.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja

I'm in the same boat. Several older games I need to get to or finish up including Shadow Warrior. No need for an expensive vid card for a while. ;) My son is enjoying Eldenring though. He put it up on my home theatre system for a while. Pretty cool RPG.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Playing Horizon Forbidden West on PS4 Pro. Love the game! Couldn't wait for it to come out as Zero Dawn was so great.
The new updates with added outfits, trophies and HFR are pretty interesting. I started the New Game+ mode and it has been pretty fun still. My TV says it supports VRR also, but I have not been able to get it to work with the PS5.

I recently, finally, 100% finished No Man's Sky. After 6 years lol. I wasn't playing it for a while but 97% completion always bugged me. Completing it on Permadeath took me about 1 month of dying to finally get it done.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The new updates with added outfits, trophies and HFR are pretty interesting. I started the New Game+ mode and it has been pretty fun still. My TV says it supports VRR also, but I have not been able to get it to work with the PS5.

I recently, finally, 100% finished No Man's Sky. After 6 years lol. I wasn't playing it for a while but 97% completion always bugged me. Completing it on Permadeath took me about 1 month of dying to finally get it done.
Playing Zero Dawn for the first time since forbidden West came with my PS5. Didn't realize it was a sequel so I had to buy the first game. So far it's pretty great. Haven't played all that much yet.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Playing Zero Dawn for the first time since forbidden West came with my PS5. Didn't realize it was a sequel so I had to buy the first game. So far it's pretty great. Haven't played all that much yet.
Yeah, the first one still holds up pretty well. I was replaying it before HFW came out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1&2 remastered for PS5. Free this month for PSN members, I never played the originals but it is pretty fun.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Gran Turismo 7 and Super Mario Odyssey with my son.

My kids don't get GT7, but they think they cars are neat looking.

It's a start.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Got Mass Effect Legendary Ed for free on amazon prime day. I just re-finished all 3. They are still great games, and older versions don't look half-bad. Much easier to keep track of people and events if all 3 played in a row. I will not say much about the ME3 ending.

Got BIOSHOCK collection on steam under $12. These are all BioShock games (1 and 2 original and remastered versions, and all the DLCs) - pretty decent deal, I think.

Thinking getting Cyberpunk 2077. Word is after the current v1.5 patch was deployed - it fixed most early game issues, and now the game is at proper release quality. Current 50% at GOG $29.99 is mildly tempting.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If you have Amazon Prime, on the Prime gaming site, you could get this month's few free AAA games:
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY
Assasin's Creed Origins
I started yesterday with SoM - fairly hard initially until you get your bearing. Highly recommend checking YT and other gaming sites for new player tips.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Epic Games store has Shadow of the Tomb Raider free for a few days. They have some great give-aways now and then.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Cyberpunk, trying it out on my new PC build. Silky smooth 4k Max Settings ...very pretty

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Been in awe of and hooked on Gears 5 multiplayer maps. Look so good, Horde Frenzy so fun.

R

RonnieBurton4870

Audiophyte
I'm playing war robot while listening to "JUST CHILL." I am very fond of video games and I play with my friends in online gaming clubs. The games I like most involve using magical powers to attack you. League of Legends keeps catching my eye, but I hear that people can get very competitive and mean when participating in it. That game. Recently, I played in a Tyler the Creator Merch club. In general, I am drawn to games that involve the ball.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished God of War Ragnarok 95% complete on first run. May have to play it again on harder difficulty, though early on, even on normal, it was pretty tough. Once you get the right upgrades as always, it gets a bit more survival friendly and was pretty fun.

Now playing Ghost of Tsushima.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I dug out Mass Effect Andromeda after seeing a YouTube video for a character build. Currently getting my butt kicked regularly because I have crap gear in the early game on insanity difficulty.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Gotham nights because I am a huge nightwing fan. I really wanted to like this game, but having a hard time.

S

stoverjack

Audiophyte
I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima and God of war.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis