What are you playing right now...

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Currently playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition (50% off sale on Steam through Jan 5)....ME1+ME2+ME3+all DLCs with impressive graphics/sonic upgrades implemented for 30 bucks is a really good deal. I paid full price for ME3 on its own when it first came out.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Currently playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition (50% off sale on Steam through Jan 5)....ME1+ME2+ME3+all DLCs with impressive graphics/sonic upgrades implemented for 30 bucks is a really good deal. I paid full price for ME3 on its own when it first came out.
Sweet. Got this and the Halo collection for $50. Merry xmas to me!

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Eric Clapton - The Lady in the Balcony
Clapton played a lady in the balcony?? o_O Did he shoot blanks in first person, third person or was he just roleplaying?

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Halo....then some Halo
I just got talked into the GamePass on xbl and looking forward to checking out campaign mode on the new Halo, mebbe today.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 again. I was hoping to wait for the next gen update before playing it again but I got tempted to play it now.

I have to finish Halo 5 so I can play Infinite although I've completely lost the story. Is there a fan site anywhere that sums up the plot of the series?

Jim

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 again. I was hoping to wait for the next gen update before playing it again but I got tempted to play it now.

I have to finish Halo 5 so I can play Infinite although I've completely lost the story. Is there a fan site anywhere that sums up the plot of the series?

Jim
Hahaaaaaa... I don't believe it! It's @jliedeka Haven't seen you here for ages! Do you know that you were probably the first member to ever respond to my question when I joined AH? It was back in 2014.

Back then I asked why do some Tannoy speakers have a 'ground' binding post.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Hahaaaaaa... I don't believe it! It's @jliedeka Haven't seen you here for ages! Do you know that you were probably the first member to ever respond to my question when I joined AH? It was back in 2014.

Back then I asked why do some Tannoy speakers have a 'ground' binding post.
Hey, hope you got you speaker thing figured out. :)

I check in most days but I don't have a lot to say. My gear situation is pretty sorted. I probably post more here and in the movies subforum.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So I've been out of the xbl loop for a while and didn't realize there was a GamePass upgrade from Gold for only 5 bucks more a month, first month for a buck. I went ahead and got it thinking maybe I'll get back into some gaming. Holy crap. I'm like a kid in a candy store (or should I say... Mortal Kandy store) right now! I started 4 different games yesterday, lol. Halo Infinite, Psychonauts 2, MK 11 and Peggle 2.

I forgot how fast time flies by when you're playing video games. So far I think Psychonauts is more my speed, but I did surprisingly well getting through the first stage of Halo Infinite without dying once on normal. It started getting a little frustrating when the armored Brute Captains start coming after me tho. Those guys are just straight unfair...

MK 11 is going to take some commitment to get good at. There are a lot of different move combinations to learn.

Psychonauts 2 is a little more kick back and have fun playing it type of game. I liked the first Psychonauts from way back in the original Xbox days and this one picks up right where the first one left off. Lots of clever platforming, puzzles and combat.

Peggle 2, like Peggle 1. 'Nuff said, lol. Fun and brainless combination of luck and skill.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Just got the Halo collection for my PC. I'm excited to play again since I haven't played a Halo game since the 2nd one, and I didn't even play through the whole thing.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
So I've been out of the xbl loop for a while and didn't realize there was a GamePass upgrade from Gold for only 5 bucks more a month, first month for a buck. I went ahead and got it thinking maybe I'll get back into some gaming. Holy crap. I'm like a kid in a candy store (or should I say... Mortal Kandy store) right now! I started 4 different games yesterday, lol. Halo Infinite, Psychonauts 2, MK 11 and Peggle 2.

I forgot how fast time flies by when you're playing video games. So far I think Psychonauts is more my speed, but I did surprisingly well getting through the first stage of Halo Infinite without dying once on normal. It started getting a little frustrating when the armored Brute Captains start coming after me tho. Those guys are just straight unfair...

MK 11 is going to take some commitment to get good at. There are a lot of different move combinations to learn.

Psychonauts 2 is a little more kick back and have fun playing it type of game. I liked the first Psychonauts from way back in the original Xbox days and this one picks up right where the first one left off. Lots of clever platforming, puzzles and combat.

Peggle 2, like Peggle 1. 'Nuff said, lol. Fun and brainless combination of luck and skill.
See if the Ori games are available to you. I just finished playing through Ori and the Will o the Wisps and it was definitely a fun platformer with gorgeous graphics.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Mass Effect games were a blast. That is a great deal.

I have a bunch of content from Epic Games downloaded for a rainy day. Finished Broken Age recently (good fun) so currently playing Deponia The Complete Journey. Not that I don't like FPS. Need to finish Doom and Shadow Warrior too. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last Stand Aftermath on PS5. $25 game, some minor glitches, but overall a very entertaining indie game. Need something to fill the gap until Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden West comes out :)

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, hope you got you speaker thing figured out. :)
I did in a manner of speaking. That useless ground binding post coupled with the fact Tannoy pushes cryo in their brochures made me give up on the brand (at least until they change their ways) and went for KEF. Never regretted for a second.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
See if the Ori games are available to you. I just finished playing through Ori and the Will o the Wisps and it was definitely a fun platformer with gorgeous graphics.
Ori is available and I've been eyeballing it. It looks beautiful. Unraveled looks very interesting too.

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Mass Effect games were a blast. That is a great deal.

I have a bunch of content from Epic Games downloaded for a rainy day. Finished Broken Age recently (good fun) so currently playing Deponia The Complete Journey. Not that I don't like FPS. Need to finish Doom and Shadow Warrior too. :D
If you enjoyed Mass Effect, Anthem could be up your ally as well (same creator a.k.a Bioware Canada)...Flying around in those suits through picturesque worlds is fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ori is available and I've been eyeballing it. It looks beautiful. Unraveled looks very interesting too.
I liked the first one, but it was frustratingly hard in a few spots. Like needlessly complicated.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Horizon Forbidden West on PS5. It looks absolutely amazing, but the gameplay isn't vastly improved. It feels almost like a remake vs. a new game. They improved on many things, mainly the UI. A fair number of new weapons and upgrades, though the upgrade system is a little more complex than before. It still has a frustrating level of getting stuck on environmental features too, particularly during combat, but has been fun so far. They did give you a few capabilities right off the bat that you had to upgrade to activate in the previous one, which is a good thing. I don't want to have lost some of the previous abilities after having them for so long in the first one, like the ability to ride machines. The glider is a nice new touch too, ala Breath of the Wild.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis