What are you playing right now...

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
I've been playing COD: BO Cold War since launch on my Series X and it's almost as good as my favorite FPS of recent years: COD BO2. Other than that I've been playing through The Medium when I want something slower, and downloaded Observation to try out when I finish The Medium.

I thought the dual experience feature of The Medium was fun at first, then a gimmick. But as I play more it's actually a really interesting idea that they implemented well. It truly adds depth to the experience.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Game Pass. I played it a lot back in the day. It's fun revisiting even if a lot of it looks dated.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Game Pass. I played it a lot back in the day. It's fun revisiting even if a lot of it looks dated.
A couple of years since I played NetHack but it's still a great game :)

I do wish that a new sequel of Elder Scrolls will be released soon.

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
I just started playing Skyrim on GamePass. My 4 year old son loves the dragons in the beginning, so I have some incentive to play it again. He struggles with the controls, so I'm still leading the way for him most of the way. Hopefully we get some good time together on it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I never played any of the Elder Scrolls games. My loss and I am going to have to correct that. For now I am just starting the Eye of the Beholder series on GOG. I last played these in the 1990s.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Used to play Destiny Original Sin (1 and 2) but now playing Genshin Impact (don't judge me!)

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, Eye of the Beholder brings back memories. One of the first decent 3D dungeon crawls. I even drew all of the dungeon maps on grid paper. That got me into Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights (stand alone, not the current MMO) and the D&D MMO. Never finished Elder Scrolls Oblivion but still have it installed for when the mood hits me. Played Genshin Impact to 1.3 but taking a break with the 1.4 release. Lantern Festival was fun but too much grinding for mats in some of these MMOs. Still playing Fate Grand Order on mobile. Been playing that since release over 3 yrs ago.

Last edited:
diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
@Eppie total blast from the past with all those games. I was big into Diablo 2 in my formative high school years, but I remember Baldur's gate. TBH I'm extremely excited Diablo 2 is getting remastered and coming to consoles. I plan to play it through again, even if it won't ever be the same. But I always rushed through with friends to get to a pvp build. This time I want to just take in the game and enjoy it. There's so much I know I missed.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
@Eppie total blast from the past with all those games. I was big into Diablo 2 in my formative high school years, but I remember Baldur's gate. TBH I'm extremely excited Diablo 2 is getting remastered and coming to consoles. I plan to play it through again, even if it won't ever be the same. But I always rushed through with friends to get to a pvp build. This time I want to just take in the game and enjoy it. There's so much I know I missed.
I knew lots of people that played Diablo 2 but I never picked it up. I got the impression it was a massive dungeon crawl while I was more into RPGs. Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter had great stories and character development. Diablo 2 had the same 3D isometric view but was there a story mode?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Played Genshin Impact to 1.3 but taking a break with the 1.4 release. Lantern Festival was fun but too much grinding for mats in some of these MMOs.
I feel that Lantern Festival was both much more interesting, diverse, and rewarding (free 4* character), than the current 1.4 Windblume festival - I finished all main story quests. AR 44 (world level 5, nearly 6 soon). Never spent a dime on it. The gatcha (ie: loot boxes) system in Genshin is incredibly un-rewarding. Got some ok stuff from free "wishes", but much more garbage. Never drawn as a single 5* character except for ofcourse traveler.
I'm just about to be done with it. Maybe will check it after 1.5 or 1.6 with new areas open.

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
I knew lots of people that played Diablo 2 but I never picked it up. I got the impression it was a massive dungeon crawl while I was more into RPGs. Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter had great stories and character development. Diablo 2 had the same 3D isometric view but was there a story mode?
It has a good story as far as I remember. The lore of the diablo series has some questionable choices, especially in diablo 3, but I thought the story in 1 and 2 was solid. if the remaster is done well it might be worth a play through.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I feel that Lantern Festival was both much more interesting, diverse, and rewarding (free 4* character), than the current 1.4 Windblume festival - I finished all main story quests. AR 44 (world level 5, nearly 6 soon). Never spent a dime on it. The gatcha (ie: loot boxes) system in Genshin is incredibly un-rewarding. Got some ok stuff from free "wishes", but much more garbage. Never drawn as a single 5* character except for ofcourse traveler.
I'm just about to be done with it. Maybe will check it after 1.5 or 1.6 with new areas open.
I've been pretty lucky with my wishes and do have a lot of characters (18 so far including Mona and Xiao), but the mat grinding for leveling is driving me away. I jumped from AR 39 to 42 (now 43 WL 5) without leveling my water characters and now I can't beat the Oceanid and my water characters are in limbo. Bought the Blessing once to support the game so far. Content to catch up on some anime instead. :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
@Eppie
To easily beat Oceanid you really need to use support build Fischl (Thundering Fury 4 set). Favoniuos Warbow is good enough for me due to Energy recharge. Her raven OZ is absolutely killer for water birds. With the support of cryo and fire characters. I used Noelle (max defense) to provide shield/healing. And if it still too hard you could use 25% hydro defense potions - built at the alchemy station.
I learned one trick to make the leveling grind a bit easier - use Condensed resin instead of the original one.
That gives you a 2x reward (typically with a better chance too). So 2x (better) reward for 2x resin while only need 1x effort = (a small) win

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
@Eppie
To easily beat Oceanid you really need to use support build Fischl (Thundering Fury 4 set). Favoniuos Warbow is good enough for me due to Energy recharge. Her raven OZ is absolutely killer for water birds. With the support of cryo and fire characters. I used Noelle (max defense) to provide shield/healing. And if it still too hard you could use 25% hydro defense potions - built at the alchemy station.
I learned one trick to make the leveling grind a bit easier - use Condensed resin instead of the original one.
That gives you a 2x reward (typically with a better chance too). So 2x (better) reward for 2x resin while only need 1x effort = (a small) win
Thanks for the tips!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Oh man, I loved the Diablo games back in the day. Played through all 3 of them quite a bit. Also love regular RPG's: Dragon age, Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter nights, baldur's gate. Still need to finish the Witcher 3. Been considering picking up the Divinity Original Sin set.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Oh man, I loved the Diablo games back in the day. Played through all 3 of them quite a bit. Also love regular RPG's: Dragon age, Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter nights, baldur's gate. Still need to finish the Witcher 3. Been considering picking up the Divinity Original Sin set.
Witcher 3 is 80% off on the Epic Games store. About time I finally got a copy. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Witcher 3 is 80% off on the Epic Games store. About time I finally got a copy. :D
I paid $20 on the steam sale. put close to 800 hours in it. Probably the best money I ever spend on a video game.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis