What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finally got around to completing Dishonored. Great game, but IMO, the ending was a bit mild. Probably won't pull down any of the new DLC for it.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I've been re-visiting Mass Effect 2. Played a Vanguard and an Adept. Currently playing an Engineer. I have the new Saints Row game and plan to open that soon.

Jim

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
New dlc for boarderlands2 came out. I will be playing it this weekend.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Star Wars Zen Pinball free via PSN. Stupidly addicting.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
for the life of me I have no idea where you guys find to the time to play video games....
I should shamed as I have both x360 and pc with pretty decent specs core i5-2500k + HD7870 gpu, yet it's been a long while since I fired up a single game, I think last two were oblivion (dlcs) and Crysis 3 back in feb/march
much worse for x360 - probably hasn't powered it up in two-three years

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
for the life of me I have no idea where you guys find to the time to play video games....
I should shamed as I have both x360 and pc with pretty decent specs core i5-2500k + HD7870 gpu, yet it's been a long while since I fired up a single game, I think last two were oblivion (dlcs) and Crysis 3 back in feb/march
much worse for x360 - probably hasn't powered it up in two-three years
I play now and again then get tired of it, then don't play for a while. Time wasters can be fun.

Diablo III on PS3 ( :eek: , surprisingly decent)

D

Darkwing_duck

Audioholic
Picked up a used copy of killzone 2 and.....I love it. I'm actually impressed with the graphics. They hold up really really we'll for 2013 even though it's a 2009 game. Now I'm on to killzone 3 which I bought months earlier.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Last Guardian got pushed out indefinitely, but this one released yesterday. The demo is on PSN, give it a try first - if you don't like the demo, you shouldn't buy it. I liked Heavy Rain and LA Noire, so this one was a no brainer for me.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Batman, but I'm kinda bored already. With the name "Origins" I thought it was going to be a retelling of Batman's beginning but it's just more of the same last 2 games.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Batman, but I'm kinda bored already. With the name "Origins" I thought it was going to be a retelling of Batman's beginning but it's just more of the same last 2 games.
Yeah, looked like the same thing. Wasn't enough to get me to buy it.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Current playing Ryse: A repetitive hack and slash, that is a lot of fun

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
Star Craft II LAN with family visiting, Mario 3D Land with that same pesky family that won't go home, Resogun free on PS+ PS4, Battlefield 4.

I have such small amounts of time though, I miss being a teen and having that feeling of being BORED. That goes away as a responsible adult, but they don't ever tell you that. I can't remember the last time I was bored.

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
Current playing Ryse: A repetitive hack and slash, that is a lot of fun
After all the bad reviews that RYSE got, then trying it at a friends (who tried to sell it to me for $40) I couldn't justify dropping $60 on it. I see a possible $20 game maybe one day, but it's good to know that game did fine a market that enjoys it.

I still have to beat GOW: Ascension that I got earlier this year.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Contrast on PS4. Short, VERY interesting mechanics, unique graphics, very good story and characters but it is let down by poor gameplay. It has terrible collision detection, an unpredictable camera and sub-par controls, making what should have been a fun game a bit frustrating at times. Pretty sure that's why it was free.

Trying to beat Resogun on Veteran and not having an easy time of it, but still enjoying it as an extremely fun time waster. Downloaded Tiny Brains demo last night and tried it out, not too shabby, but not great so far.

Also tried TRINE 2 last night and holy moly it has some amazing graphics and is even more impressive in 3D with eye popping backgrounds for a sidescroller. Reviews say it isn't a solid one though, so I may wait to see if the price drops.

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
My neighbor let me try Rocksmith 2014 yesterday and I'm hooked. After a couple of hours and he had to tear me off his telecaster so he could jam in Session Mode.

Very well done interface, good reward/incentive structure. Good pick of rock songs... I'm buying it for myself.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis