What are you listening to now?

R

rolski

Audioholic Intern
What are you listening to now ?

Band - Bloc party, album - Silent Alarm.

Another UK band to leap out of nowhere and heighten the senses. Several different styles used throughout the album and the production is excellent - the percussion will show off the slam / speed / clarity of any system to great effect - and the tunes are very good too !

You guys should all break away from your USA MOR & give the UK Independent scene a try - The Killers from Las Vegas are even jumping on the European Quality Music bandwagon....!

Other bands to try, if you dare, are :-

Snow Patrol
Razorlight
Franz Ferdinand
Athlete
Kaiser Chiefs
Doves
Muse.

Enjoy !

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
Right now I am listening to the first CAB CD, featuring Tony MacAlpine, Bunny Brunel, and Dennis Chambers. Fusion lives!

M

mwheelerk

Junior Audioholic
Today

As I made my way up the mountain today I was listening in random order to The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Magic Sam Westside Soul, Steely Dan Katy Lied, The Marshall Tucker Band, Viktor Krauss and Los Hombres Calientes Volume 2.

WooHoo

WooHoo

Audioholic
Santana "Supernatural Live" DTD DVD. I can never get enough of Carlos and the way he makes an instument sing. Feel Good Stuff! :)

S

Sleestack

Senior Audioholic
Mark O'Connor - New Nashville Cats

Ry Cooder and Manuel Galban - Mambo Sinuendo

J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
Damas Y Caballeros! - Los Straitjackets

Eddie Angel rocks!

R

Red

Audioholic
Its all good

Widespread Panic - Über Cobra Live

Dave Weckl Band - Synergy

Deborah Coleman - Where Blues Begins

Galactic - Coolin' Off

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

At this very moment, The Jesus & Mary Chain, Blues From a Gun.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Paul Simon - Bodyguard

Genesis - Abacab

Yes - Leave It

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Alice In Chains - Unplugged
Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits

R

redbeard222

Audiophyte
I must have gone through three songs getting to the end of this post. The ITunes shuffle just moved to Stevie Ray doing Wild Thing. Before that is was some Down Under by Men At Work. Didn't expect that one. Before that was some Buena Vista Social Club. I have quite a variety going.

R

Red

Audioholic
Buena Vista Social Club is.....

good stuff. Produced by Ry Cooder. If you haven't already, check out some of Cooder's stuff. His "Bop Till You Drop" CD is VERY good. Also check out Little Village with he and John Hiatt and others, also very good listening :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis